How much to Spend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much to Spend?

I need a ball-park Figure on how much to spend on Gear... I was thinking of getting...

Thermals (or rather insulants) for underneath
    A Jacket (Black)
    Combats (Black)
    A Tactical Belt with 4 M4 Double Mag Pouches, Dump Pouch, Pouch for BB Bottle and a Hydration Pack.
    Safety Goggles
    Balaclava for Ear and Mouth Protection
    and cetainly, an Almighty pair of Boots :D

How much should this cost if it were at a reasonable price?

Now I need to know what equipment for my Gun will cost, Heres the List...

EOtech 552 (£70 New, I know that)
    Mock SIlencer/Moderator (wouldnt get to use a Tracer)
    M4 Hand guard rail & Vert Grip
    8 Midcaps (Winding is a Pain)
    Maybe a Folding Para-Stock, But if it doesnt suit the gun I'm fine with that.

I'm also Saving up for a New Bass Guitar for £500ish... So I'm hoping £300 or below?
    Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 20 September, 2009, 19:23.

GR-16 for Sale http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=24928 Gr-16 for Sale

Re: How much to Spend?

Start with the eye protection. You can get really good glasses for the £20-30 mark.

Next, boots. After damaging (or losing) an eye, breaking an ankle is the next risk that you need to protect yourself from. Issue boots can be found at a surplus store from around £10. If you want waterproof/breathable, then probably £25 plus.

Aldi or Lidl are your best bet for thermal underwear. Aldi are currently selling full length ones for cycling that will do the job. I didn't notice the price, but I would guess around £10.

As for the rest of the clothing and belt, look through the posts here and try ebay. I'd be suprised if you had to spend over £50 to get the lot and you may well get them for quite a bit less if you're lucky.

I've got some spare King Arms mid caps if you're interested, PM me for details.

The 552 should cost you around £50 second hand.

I picked up a silencer for £15 a while back, but are a little cheaper if you order from HK.
    sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

xAlanAttackx Find out more about xAlanAttackx
    Working...
    X