Anyone going to Berget 10?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone going to Berget 10?

**Note to Admins I personally can't see this as being competition to Zeroone as it is not something the majority of people on here would consider going to, as it is a very long trip and its very expensive when counting travelling costs, time away from work/family, fitness level required, etc. but please advise if you feel differently**

If you don't know what Berget is all about then I suggest you view these videos:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEUFghGo0Dk
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHBRCXXlWnI

Hi, Just wondering if any regulars on Zeroin are going and if so what team you will be on, I noticed a few from the UK on the player list. For anyone planning on going but haven't bought a ticket yet you better be ready to book next Sunday when they release more tickets because they filled both the main teams up in 1 hour this evening.. 1500 + tickets booked in 1 hour..... so I'm guessing there will be a total of about 2100+ players going once they release more tickets. Personally I'm on the Poldovian side and that's where the majority of the booked players from the UK either are or are planning to swap to if possible. Unit wise I'm in the Poldavian 15th Sapper & Pioneer unit but most will probably end up being in the 5th Infantry but we will try to get more Brits into the 15th if possible. This is meant to be the big 10 year anniversary game and this year's game was fantastic so I can't wait to see what next year will bring with more players and a different location

See you on the Battlefield.

ArmaLite
    Old feedback :D http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7655

Current Armoury: Systema PTW M4A1 2008 MAX2 Modded by Tac, KSC Glock 17

Re: Anyone going to Berget 10???

i know someone who went to berget 5 he said he really enjoyed it would like to go myself but its alot of cost to travel and still need a passport but theres always another year
    Grammar Nazis need to be put on an island alone with each other

Comment

I am going again this year, but on the correct side - NAF 3rd Rangers. Seriously though, because NAF is always outnumbered, we were able to find things to do every day. Some people on the Poldavian team did not get into a single firefight the entire time.

Comment

That's my primary concern: going to all the effort to get there, paying all that money, only to be bored. I think i'd like to go one year, maybe as part of a European road trip, but i'd like to know i'd get some good fire fights for my money. Not massively keen on the whole POW side either. I just like the idea of massive battles over a large area.

| Cold War FilmSim player | Airsoft combat photographer |

Comment

You forget, it is milsim, people don't always get into firefights. If you want skirmishing, stay in the UK and do the weekender!!
          Besides, Scandinavia in the middle of November, damn that's cold.
          Personally I would prefer lion claws, or Irene
          sigpic

Originally posted by Savaged Wolf

Snowdrop - hes quiet but always there ! like a jedi

Comment

Berget is the last week of June. Also you can choose either a MILSIM or non MILSIM unit. The point I was making about the Poldavian side is that since there were so many of them (it was around 800 to 500 Pollys to NAF) that some of them didn't get to go on any cool missions or get into firefights.

You can check out the player breakdown here:

http://www.berget-events.com/forum/v...?p=53332#53332

Comment

This is on my list next year as well as operation East Wind in America.
              https://www.youtube.com/user/AirsoftbyOliver - My Youtube channel.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowdrop View Post
                You forget, it is milsim, people don't always get into firefights. If you want skirmishing, stay in the UK and do the weekender!!
                Besides, Scandinavia in the middle of November, damn that's cold.
                Personally I would prefer lion claws, or Irene
                As was said above it is held during the end of June beginning of July and this year we were having to be careful due to the heat, it was way too hot in my opinion. But the good thing about it being so far north is that you can game all night as it hardly gets dark in the summer.

And yes I hardly got into any major fights this year except on the last day I got heaps of kills. I did at one point come across an enemy company when it was just 2 of us... we ended up getting taken out by their scouts but then we were HEAVILY outnumbered.

As for the main reason of going on the Poldovian side is because I don't need to get new uniforms and all that then.. as I have mainly just woodland DPM's.. which definitely work better in that terrain than the destet camo the NAF have to use, ok you can use Multicam and MTP but I haven't made the move over to MTP yet.

I know that about 30 guys on the NAF Mechanised are trying to swap to the Poldovian as they are apparently driving 5 Wolf landies across from the UK..
                Old feedback :D http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7655

Current Armoury: Systema PTW M4A1 2008 MAX2 Modded by Tac, KSC Glock 17

Comment

I'm the guy who's co-ordinating the 30 chaps driving over in Land Rovers! Currently on as the NAF Mech Inf

We're doing it for charity, details will be revealed in this months Airsoft Action.

can't wait, i think it's going to be a riot!
                  http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=196931460381827

Comment

I'd love to go to a huge event abroad, whats the best do you guys think?
                    Originally posted by Tiercel
                    The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

Nice to see some fellow Brits coming over my new homeland. I live north of Berget and will be heading down for the event.

Will be Poldovian Mountineers, hopefully I haven't bitten of more than I can chew there!

Comment

Hi everyone, still can't see any topics here about berget 2021...
                        But I going on event 2021, and I looking for someone with car from UK.
                        If you going or you know who is going please contact me
                        PM or email [email protected] =)

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ArmaLite5.56 My local site is FCS London :) Find out more about ArmaLite5.56
                        Working...
                        X