Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evening one and all

hey guys and girls,

just wanted to say a quick hi and introduce myself. some of you may already know me and/or have heard of my new venture.

My names danny and am the founder and owner of the soon to be launched zombie themed airsoft event, zombieXperience

Located in Gloucestershire, this will be the biggest and most challenging zombie event of its kind. Already have a huge following on facebook and have had media attention from local press etc, without having to lift a finger in regards to promoting or advertising. everything has so far been word of mouth. i am yet to reach out to the airsoft community

so this is my first post and reach out to all you airsofters lol

What makes my venture different form other zombie events? Well, to put it simply, its never been done on this scale or with this much going on in the event. Not going to give away too many spoilers but can assure you, this will be epic!

Am proud to say i am working in association with c3 tactical who have been a great help to me in my journey. wouldnt be where i am without them.

Will post up more details of the event and what not in the comng days, just wanted to shout a quick hi to all as am newly registered.

Look forward to speaking to you all

Danny
    sigpic

www.facebook.com/zombieXperience

[email protected]

https://zombiexperience.co.uk

About the Author

Collapse

zombiedan owner @ zombiexperience ltd Find out more about zombiedan
Working...
X