New member checking in.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member checking in.

Just wanted to say hi to all on the forum. Had my first skirmish at Ground Zero on Sunday 27th July. My very first skirmish and what a day it was. A very friendly bunch, several of which were happy to take this noob under their wing. I had an absolute blast, no thanks in small part to the players and marshals who kept the game fun and stress free. I was going in Han Solo (as one of the marshals said), but very quickly teamed up with a trio of guys in the morning but got separated after having lunch, only to be adopted again by another 2 guys for the afternoon. Then there was the stand of the Bravos in the village at the end of the day. Then it was 2 guys in a hut for 40 mins of buzzing BB's and ducking. There I met a guy (Chris I think) who with his M14 kept me alive as I kept him topped up with ammo. A truly enjoyable day and as soon as the kids are back at school, I'm sure I can convince the Mrs to have them all again one Sunday in Sept so I can go get my fix again.
    Many thanks to GZ for doing what you do so well and I'll see you all in the safe zone (or dead zone as the case may be ).
    Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

About the Author

Collapse

David J-S Find out more about David J-S
Working...
X