Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

I think I've actually been bitten by the Bug!!!! Arghhhhhh!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I've actually been bitten by the Bug!!!! Arghhhhhh!!!!

Hello fellow forum users,

FIrstly, Happy New Year to you all for tonight/tomorrow

Just a quick introduction, I am a member of various airgun forums and have seen some forum users threads with regards to various elements of airsoft, whether it be the OP's new gun.....or the day they spent skirmishing...etc...etc....which, at first I ignored......then I started reading them......and now.......I'm the very proud owner of.........

IMG_4012.jpg

....and I absolutely LOVE IT!!!

So hello to all and I hope to be picking your brains in the near future, oh and I apologise in advance if you see this exact same post on other airsoft forums.....but today's the day I decided to introduce myself into the airsoft community and I haven't got time to be writing individual introductions......right, I'm off to shoot (Hope I don't run out of Gas , everywhere will be shut tomorrow)

Hope you all have a fantastic rest of the day.

Thanks for taking the time and reading....but why aren't you shooting ,

Calibre

Re: I think I've actually been bitten by the Bug!!!! Arghhhhhh!!!!

Welcome.

Apply to extend your credit cards - you're gonna need it!
    Away from UK until June / July. Happy to still buy but sales will be harder due to not being home.

Wanted:
    VFC 416c, 416d, 417 GBBR
    VFC 416c, 416d AEG
    HERA arms Glock chassis

Comment

Thanks for the welcome Bryan.....and yes, have applied for extra credit on cards.....and a bigger overdraft! 🤣

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes welcome to this addiction, nice choice for first airsoft, don't normally see a two tone pistol where the lower is painted instead of the slide, anywho top tip....if you have any spare mags keep them warm in your pocket to reduce venting from cool down
        VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
        trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Thanks for the welcome....and also for the advice sparrowhawk, it's very much appreciated 👍🏼

Comment

Welcome to the forum, and the game itself, it really can be great fun, enjoy your first gun, it's a good choice, but as Sparrowhawk says, cold weather can play hell with gas guns, when you get your first rifle, I'd suggest electric, primarily for that reason, but gas for pistols every time, any advice, whatever it is, don't be afraid to ask, there's some clever guys on here, and they're always willing to help...Happy new year and enjoy airsoft..
            "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by steve grey View Post
              Welcome to the forum, and the game itself, it really can be great fun, enjoy your first gun, it's a good choice, but as Sparrowhawk says, cold weather can play hell with gas guns, when you get your first rifle, I'd suggest electric, primarily for that reason, but gas for pistols every time, any advice, whatever it is, don't be afraid to ask, there's some clever guys on here, and they're always willing to help...Happy new year and enjoy airsoft..
              And A happy New year to you too sir .

Thanks very much for the post Steve, great advice (which has been duly noted) it had never actually crossed my mind.

Comment

Hello calibre welcome to the forum mate, good intro too.
                I'm a lover and shooter of ALL things, airguns, airsoft and RS, the bug hit me big lol..
                Good choice on your "first" pistol sounds like your enjoying it, and I'm sure your going to get more pistols too, I've had more then I can remember, OK that's a lie I remember then all lol, loved some hated some but the ones I have in my collection now are all keepers.
                As Steve grey says if you have any questions just ask I'm sure your get the help here or on other forums too.
                Welcome to the hobby. Happy shooting.
                ATB Marc
                Some Guns In My Collection:
                Walther Lever Action - TM Hi-Capa Gold Match - Umarex Beretta 92fs - Colt Custom 1911 - WE Mak - Colt SAA .45 - & More
                My Youtube Review/Shooting Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmI...TEBvLnSJ7XCh1g

Comment

Thanks for the welcome Marc 😁👍🏼

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Calibre Find out more about Calibre
                  Working...
                  X