X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie from Norfolk / Suffolk

Go easy I'm new haha

Well haven't been into airsoft for over 10 years but now got the bug back

Things have changed a lot but looking forward getting back into it can anyone recommend a few sites in East Anglia area that are aimed more towards serious instead of paintballing type games

Not as young as i used to be but can't wait to get back in the fold

Re: Newbie from Norfolk / Suffolk

Welcome back miggsyman.
    Around Norwich there are several decentnsites to play at.
    There's battlestations at snetterton that's very high speed cqb.
    Battle ground at necton, combat action games at felthorpe woods and and skirmish airsoft that all do a mixture of woodland games.
    There's also combat thetford and gunman airsoft that run full on milsim events.

A lot depends on your level and desires. But those are the sites in and around Norwich that I know of.

Comment

Cool want to try gunman I think as keep hearing good things about them

Comment

Yeah gunman run a lot of full on milsim and filmsim events. They usually require fairly specific looks and loadouts. But if you have one it's worth the crack.
        Combat thetford can be good when they have their full on milsim days. But that sometimes depends on the group of players attending.

Comment

Yeah I want to go to a something organised don't want to turn up and be like a paintball affair IE here is a gun off you go shoot each other lol

Comment

hey man, im from yarmouth, so have been to most places, my home base at the moment is battlestations at snetterton, as the fast paced cqb stops it getting boring. But most places on a normal sunday will have a warmup team deathmatch style game. then onto other game types, battlestations is mainly like a rush game mode or timed taking the 3 story ship, and then different sections of the game fields. then down to smaller faster games to get everyone enrgised again. Combat action games, has longer game modes as they have a much bigger field of play, so expect games to go on all morning while capturing objectives. thetford, is dual site with paintball, big game areas but shorter games than CAG. Tuddenham, run by team green/gunman. has many different objectives and relies on props very well, bombs, different coloured torches stuff like that. Personally would say that the top 2 are battlestations and CAG, both places have really friendly players, and all want to play fair and keep up the sportsmanship side extremely well. I personally would avoid thetford, unless its a milsim. I have heard bad things, used to play there and now wont go back. Hope this helps, message me if you want any more information.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Miggsyman Find out more about Miggsyman
            Working...
            X