Hey All

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey All

Hi I'm from Herts, and recently joined this forum.

A little bit about myself: I recently turned 30 and have been collecting weapons since i could remember. In my spare time, I build prop style replicas either from resin kits or existing parts/toys or scratch. Mainly I've been making static props but then became more adventurous and started with a few airsofts.

I discovered this forum on one of my many google image searches for research, for a project and it spiralled from there

Currently working on a punisher warzone pistol and the m4 rifle, the rifle i've had since i was 18 and the pistol is based around a two tone gas pistol. (pics may go up some day if i ever finish them off lol)

I am planning to get UKARA, since this would make life so much easier, and I found it alot of fun when i went on a skirmish.

Nice to meet you all

Re: Hey All

welcome to the forums!!

hope you enjoying it!!

sohave you actually been to airsoft?? or is this just guns for collectons items?
    FOR SALE
    7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
    , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Comment

Hello and welcome :D
      JG & TM G36's/CA,JG,TM & WE M4's/TM MP5K/TM & KJW SIG P226's/A&K M249/ACM M500 SSB/3 x TM M3 Super90/TM Hi Capa/TM & ASG MK23 Socom's/WE Baby Hi Capa/KJW M92f/Star L85A2/2 x DE M3 Clone/A&K Magpul Masada

Comment

hello and welcome to our world
        VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
        trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Morbs Currently in the process of sorting out Skirmishing Find out more about Morbs
        Working...
        X