X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Elcan Specter DR Replica

Originally posted by murta369 View Post
    isnt that just a C rail?
    No, very different from a C rail, its metal, longer longer and higher profile than a C rail. It also does'nt have those stupid side flaps halfway down it.
    HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

ah right i see my bad

Comment

Originally posted by Devlin View Post
        No, very different from a C rail, its metal, longer longer and higher profile than a C rail. It also does'nt have those stupid side flaps halfway down it.
        Always wondered about those,what are they there for exactly apart from giving my fingers pain when they get caught when pulling back the cocking leaver?
        "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by Another View Post
          Always wondered about those,what are they there for exactly apart from giving my fingers pain when they get caught when pulling back the cocking leaver?
          At a guess i'd say for added strength? I agree though, as much as I like the G36 I hate the shape of the standard rail.
          HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

stop your moaning and cut em off or sand em down.
            Gangsta lean, it's not all bad...

Comment

Originally posted by omgitzjamiiee View Post
              stop your moaning and cut em off or sand em down.
              I was just curiois as to why they were there. No need to be grumpy
              "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by Another View Post
                I was just curiois as to why they were there. No need to be grumpy
                wasn't being grumpy just being logical and that's what I intend to do just sand the wings down. Sod spending $120 - $200 for one scope rail! could go towards the "get that leupold mark 4 CQ/T scope this war and peace show" fund
                Gangsta lean, it's not all bad...

Comment

Eh, its a lot of money for something to put on a gun, but untill theres a replica I'll have to spend the money (and have)

Cutting down a g36c rail just ain't the same, its what I was gonna do but you still havn't got the height etc.
                  Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 6 January, 2010, 09:23.

Comment

http://www.flickr.com/photos/richiesphotos/4340460181/

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

FunkycHUNKY Scotsman Lost in England Find out more about FunkycHUNKY
                    Working...
                    X