Airsoft boot fair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airsoft boot fair

On the 7th of April the first Southeast Airsoft BootFair will we held in Bexley on the London Kent borders. This event is open to all whether your buying, selling or just want to have a look. Covered pitches are available for just £10 which includes entrance for two people when you pre book. Visitors entrance is £2 which includes entry into the Raffle. Serving Armed Forces Emergency service personnel as well as OAP's and under 11's get in Free. There will be hot food available all day as well as tea coffee and fresh cakes! As well as the first prize of a brand new SRC G36C AEG in the raffle there is also a Best Loadout Competion so come in your finest kit and win a bag of goodies free game days and a feature in AI Magazine.

Bring along all your old kit and that M4 you keep meaning to rebuild and sell it on to fund that new toy! Or have a rummage and perhaps find that bit of kit you've been searching for all year!

For full details please join the Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/155651937910004

or take a look at the website www.airsoftbootfair.co.uk where you can book a pitch!

Re: Airsoft boot fair

I'm pretty sure myself and part of University of Hertfordshire's Skirmish society is coming down. See you there!

Comment

Fantastic to hear! how many of you will be coming?

Comment

Sounds great. Hopefully see you there, won't be selling but sure will be buying.
        sigpic

Comment

Additionally perhaps it's wise to suggest that anyone coming to the fair without a car i.e commuters like myself consider bringing a large bag. Be a shame to get there and want a gun but not be able to transport it home safely. But I'm sure you're all sensible enough to know this.
          sigpic

Comment

Probably about 5 of us, it all depends on people getting back to uni from the easter break. And people stopping whining about deadlines.

Comment

Myself and Dannyboy85 are coming. I think a few more of our colleagues are interested in the sales.
              I'm not a big fat panda. I'm THE big fat panda
              SKADOOSH!

Comment

Looks good! I might have to book a pitch! Any ideas on numbers? Dont wanna be booking and then no buyers turn up :/

Comment

Originally posted by SgT BULLETPR00F View Post
                  Looks good! I might have to book a pitch! Any ideas on numbers? Dont wanna be booking and then no buyers turn up :/
                  No specific numbers as it's the first one but we are predicting a worth while turnout

Sent from my phone using my fingers

Comment

Just a quick question Jez.
                    How will i be able to verify someones defense under the VCRA if i bring a dozen or so guns for sale on the day?
                    My site issues photo ID cards but i'm not sure if this is sop at other sites.

Comment

*The normal rules will apply for the sale and purchase of RIF's and IF's. It is the sellers responsibility to ensure that the person buying the gun can avail themselves of the specific defence in accordance with the VCRA. I am working on an on site verification system but it is complicated beyond belief. Ideally you should have your site membership details and UKARA ( if registered ) with you along with personal ID or something to prove your age and address. Even with this it is still the choice of the seller as to wether or not they are happy you are eligible to purchase what they are selling, and they don't have to sell to anyone they don't wont to, site membership or not. There will be people there to help but the law is the law and we can only do what is technically posable on site. Look forward to seeing you there.

Comment

Got a pitch booked

Just been plotting my route (think I'll be staying at the in-laws in Essex the night before as I'm coming down from the midlands) so I don't end up driving round in circles!

Where exactly is the fair? I've had a look at the postcode on Street View and it looks like Hartford Rd is a residential street. Is the boot fair being held at the school?

Comment

This is brilliant. I will defiantly be attending with the other half. Do you guts have any events,demos being shown on the day?

Comment

Originally posted by julesbloke View Post

Where exactly is the fair? I've had a look at the postcode on Street View and it looks like Hartford Rd is a residential street. Is the boot fair being held at the school?
                            Yes it will be held at BETHS school

Originally posted by Elliott Crawford View Post
                            This is brilliant. I will defiantly be attending with the other half. Do you guts have any events,demos being shown on the day?
                            Raffle prizes include the Excellent SRC G36C AEG complete with a Turnigy NanoTech 7.4v Lipo.

The Latest WE XDM3.8 Compact GBB Pistols with Two Magazines.

New Olive Green Swiss Arms Tactical CIRAS Vest with a full compliment of pouches.

There are also many other prizes including free game days donated by local sites.

For the best loadout winner there will be a big bag of goodies that every Airsofter will find usefull regardless of loadout including Ammo, GBB Gas, Lipo Battery's, Tactical Kit and much more.

Not only that but the winner will receive a Full Free days CQB skirmishing at Rhype Village MoD base. A voucher for a full AEG Service, tune and rebuild. And especially cool the winner of the Best Loadout Competition will be given a full colour feature in the following months Airsoft International Magazine

There will be hot food and drink avaiable all day as well as tea and fresh cakes and the best Cherry RockyRoad you have ever tasted

There will also be a Tin Can Ally plinking range to take out your frustrations on those annoying troublesome Cans!

We are also organising a couple of other competitions to run throughout the day.

Think your fast with a gun! Then why not see how quickly you can hit 5 targets! Three goes for a £1 and the quickest time wins the adoration of the Airsoft community! Oh and probably a prize

Are you nimble of finger and quick with your hands? How fast can you correctly re-Assemble a GBB Pistol and go from stripped to shooting! Pay £2 and Do it quicker than anyone else and you win a Brand new Full Metal GBB pistol

Comment

Just over a week away now! If you have a load of bits you want to get rid of get a place booked and bring it down!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Jez Armstrong Find out more about Jez Armstrong
                              Working...
                              X