X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apurturesci
    replied
    Re: TM Tease time...

My last reply was done in a rush - I will elaborate a little more. The launcher was seen last year with a gas inlet valve in the grip. I guess it could be a self-contained system, maybe even multiple shot with a double action trigger and magazine system? The shotgun looks like an 870, which is to thin to be a tri-shot really unless the technology has been made smaller. Gas would be amazing, spring would be ok - single shot is a no no. The M9 is an updated Biohazard one seen a few weeks back actually. It's essentially an M9A1 with all the new features dressed up like a Resident Evil M9. The revolver is without a doubt a modern Colt. It is either an updated Python, or maybe an Anaconda etc. Hopefully something a little different.

Leave a comment:

• BioShocked
    replied

Gas or spring I already am going to put some cash aside for that Remmington

Leave a comment:

• caffin999
    replied

M&P already damnit!

Leave a comment:

• Apurturesci
    replied

The launcher was seen with the 416 and has a gas inlet value, so its not a normal moscart one for sure. The M9 Is an updated Biohazard based on the M9A1, with rail and decocker The revolver is a Colt, so maybe a new Python? Shotgun is anyones guess, but please be gas!

Leave a comment:

• B.E.N.
    replied

Originally posted by crasstoe View Post
    Why? It's a launcher!
    TM don't build moscarts, nor do they make products that rely on competitors products to function, although if TM did make moscarts, you'd probably be able to snipe with them.

Leave a comment:

• crasstoe
    replied

Instant loss of interest. On another note, I wish they would make an EF88/F90, or at the very least an upper receiver and barrel kit for the AUG;

Leave a comment:

• BigAl
    replied

Tm build there launchers as shotguns.

Leave a comment:

• crasstoe
    replied

Why? It's a launcher!

Leave a comment:

• B.E.N.
    replied

The previous teaser images of the M320 showed it had a gas fill valve in the bottom of the pistol grip and multiple barrels.

Leave a comment:

• crasstoe
    replied

The M320 is interesting... will it be better than the Iron Airsoft one, we'll have to wait and see.

Leave a comment:

• Fitch
    replied

I'd rather them produce new exciting guns that perform great all of the time

Leave a comment:

• B.E.N.
    replied

Yeah, they have only done one pretty much entirely new gun in the last year...

I'd rather them do what they do and produce good stuff once in a while than just churn out ill-performing stuff.

Leave a comment:

• Fitch
    replied

YAWN.

Seriously - c'mon Marui.

Leave a comment:

• -Archer-
    replied
    I feel kinda underwhelmed with the new lineup, the M320 is nice and interested to see the Shotgun but TM revolvers aren't anything special and they've already released a biohazard M9.

C'mon Marui, step your game up!

Leave a comment:

• Cojack
    replied

Bring on the M320!

Going straight on the 416D wheeeeeeyyy

Leave a comment:

About the Author

Collapse

B.E.N. Intensive airsofter and forum heckler. I like dismantling stuff. Find out more about B.E.N.
Working...
X