• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BLZeebub
    replied
    Re: Contour - CLOSED!

Originally posted by TriggerHappy View Post
    My only concern with the drift is the giant LCD screen on the side, which doesn't look too hardened to BB hits...
    I use the silicon case and stuck a Perspex screen cover over the hole for the screen on my 720.

Tis a bit of a shame as I did consider a Contour originally but got a deal on a 720 so went the drift route - which also works well for the bike! Much better than those pig ugly GoPro things.

B->

Leave a comment:

• Stealthkiller
    replied

I took mine apart and replaced a screw with a non manufacturer one . Can I now sell it as custom and rare ?

Leave a comment:

• TriggerHappy
    replied

My only concern with the drift is the giant LCD screen on the side, which doesn't look too hardened to BB hits...

Leave a comment:

• Curly68
    replied

You can also mount drift cameras to piccatiny rails using an adaptor. They are definitely worth a look as well.

Leave a comment:

• No Probs
    replied
    They haven't gone bust they have simply ceased trading whilst persuing a buyer for the business.

Sent from my LT22i using Tapatalk 4

Leave a comment:

• Norin Radd
    replied

So much for the warranty

Leave a comment:

• Fenriz
    replied

I guess id better buy one then. Been putting it off in favour of other tac gear, so i really ought to invest or i wont buy a cam at all.

The Go-Pro is a vile beast.

Leave a comment:

• BAMF
    replied

Originally posted by TriggerHappy View Post
    Already bought one of the newer models so I can sell it on here in about a months time. Looking to get a new flat, should be able to get at least that for something so rare!
    Throw in some Magpul tat and you can get yourself a Caribbean Cruise too.

Leave a comment:

• TriggerHappy
    replied

Already bought one of the newer models so I can sell it on here in about a months time. Looking to get a new flat, should be able to get at least that for something so rare!

Leave a comment:

• heroshark
    replied

ace I can charge even more for mine as it has a "custom" paint job too :D

Leave a comment:

• BAMF
    replied

Will this news mean that they automatically become "Rare" and "Collectable" and at least double the price of a new one by people listing them for sale?

Leave a comment:

• jonny lovegrove
    replied
    Shops still have stock.
    They stopped because they couldnt keep up with the likes of gopro, whos marketing budget is bigger than the entire worth of contour.

Leave a comment:

• nimbley
    replied

Originally posted by Hunter512 View Post
    Grr that's annoying.

Especially when you consider how offensively chunky the GoPro looks in comparison.
    i fully agree with this, i love the fact you can mount a contour to a 20mm rail. Might just have to buy one while stocks last now haha ive been on the fence about buying a camera for ages !

Leave a comment:

• hunter241
    replied

Hmmm, now I hoping my contour doesn't break seeing as getting a replacement won't be easy

Leave a comment:

• kaza66
    replied

So random too..

Leave a comment:

About the Author

Collapse

kaza66 Find out more about kaza66
Working...
X