X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WE MP5 is available

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVU2WPjf6So

Re: WE MP5 is available

This is not news mate, it's been out for awhile know.
    The laptop is mightier than the pistol.

Comment

Pretty sure it's only just been released, although there was an older news thread I think. Not sure the 3 round burst will work reliably.

Comment

Originally posted by Apurturesci View Post
        Pretty sure it's only just been released, although there was an older news thread I think. Not sure the 3 round burst will work reliably.
        There's a couple of sellers selling it here in Taiwan. The K version. Now ra-tech have their hands on it, it will turn into steel very soon.

I'm waiting for the A3 to come out.

Comment

Won't Umarex have an issue with this? I thought they owned all the rights to H&K, and this is why they had to change the design of their "MP7"?

Comment

Originally posted by Coski View Post
            Won't Umarex have an issue with this? I thought they owned all the rights to H&K, and this is why they had to change the design of their "MP7"?
            The MP5 isn't a protected design, far too old and mass produced in lots of countries. The MP7 is a unique, new design and easy to protect legally.

Comment

pretty indepth video..would like to see how it holds up to long term usage...
              -'Sly villain! Thou does not acknowledge thine hits!'
              -'I doth so, yonder vagabond, but thouest has the control of a nunnery whore, and thine accuracy doth compare to thine codpiece, short of the mark!'

Comment

The paintwork won't last a game! Look at how much paint the mag is missing! I'd be pissed off if my new gun did that...
                Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

Pot metal trigger assembly, I'm fairly certain WE are in league with RA-Tech somehow, especially as seeing some components are steel and others aren't...

I do like the look of it though, FPS seems pretty good so wouldn't need an NPAS valve which is a bonus. The true test will be price and performance.
                  - GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Comment

I think umarex only have the licence for the H&K trademarks, other companies can copy the rifles but can't put the trades on unless they negotiate a deal with umarex...That's how I understood it anyway

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
                    Sarge: We're not retreating! We're advancing toward future victory!

Comment

Originally posted by dave38x View Post
                      The paintwork won't last a game! Look at how much paint the mag is missing! I'd be pissed off if my new gun did that...
                      Are you one of them people who also go home if it starts spitting? Just in case you get a bit of dirt on your kit.

Its probably been in and out of that gun hundreds of times during testing and handing around to all different people.

Originally posted by Olphy View Post
                      Pot metal trigger assembly, I'm fairly certain WE are in league with RA-Tech somehow, especially as seeing some components are steel and others aren't...
                      They do it to keep costs down for the customer, If the done steel internals from the off we would end up paying a minimum of £100 more for each gun.

Comment

Originally posted by dave38x View Post
                        What they have is also a prototype! Not a finished model so probably less attention paid to finishing etc..

---

Slighty concerned about the mix of steel and other metals but time will tell.

--

As for RATech ive found installing their parts caused more issues than they solved. I always replace broke WE bits with WE bits.

On my phone, my spelling will suck.

Comment

This is now available for purchase from far east sources, anyone put an order in?

Sent from a phone because I cba to fire up my poota.
                          - GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Comment

Originally posted by Olphy View Post
                            This is now available for purchase from far east sources, anyone put an order in?

Sent from a phone because I cba to fire up my poota.
                            I was so tempted last night, but one (maybe silly) thing stopped me, I don't like the open front design to the mag, I noticed WE do a "collectors edition" magazine with a closed front, but the rip of fuffers want an extra $10 for the closed front magazine compared to the open front version.
                            That may be a small price for some, but the way I look at it is if they are capable of making the closed front mag why not JUST make the closed front mag, so they can make extra dosh out of numpties like me who want as much realism as is possible from a replica, that's why!!

Comment

The 30 rounder with the closed front is also a stamped steel rather than a cheaper casting seen on the 40 - something version I belive. If this is the case it's worth the extra in my opinion.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sig Find out more about Sig
                              Working...
                              X