L2A3 Sterling AEG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L2A3 Sterling AEG

So, you may have seen a certain retailer post up a picture yesterday with the caption "This AEG coming very soon. Who wants one?"

Very excited personally, who else will be picking one up? Currently no other details released as far as I know.

Sterling.jpg
    IF YOU HAVE ANY L7A2 GPMG PARTS FOR SALE PLEASE MESSAGE ME

Re: L2A3 Sterling AEG

Oooo, yes please. Will need two. one to use as is one to convert into a Blaster.
    The laptop is mightier than the pistol.

Comment

Clues as to the retailer?
      HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

Any clues to manufacturer and gearbox?
        - GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow_Airsoft
          Name like orange ***.
          See when you get an infraction for this later don't bitch and moan saying you didn't break the rules... Le sigh.
          Last edited by bob86; 21 February, 2014, 11:06.

Comment

Please don't be Ares or some tiny zeta-labs style manufacturer...

Comment

How annoying would it be if there actually was an airsoft shop called Orange *****, that would ruin your Sunday night...

Sent from a phone because I cba to fire up my poota.
              Last edited by bob86; 8 December, 2013, 22:30.
              - GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Comment

Originally posted by Olphy View Post
                How annoying would it be if there actually was an airsoft shop called Orange *****, that would ruin your Sunday night...

Sent from a phone because I cba to fire up my poota.
                you cannot mention - cryptically or directly, so it still ruined his night, although he is a new member so he only gets a slap on the wrist

On a more positive note... ooooooooooooo

only downside for me is the pistol grip doesnt look quite right, but i think i'd be getting one of these if possible, just when i think there is nothing out there i want anymore.... BOOM
                Khathar hunnu bhanda marnu ramrod It is better to die, than live a coward

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/...if?w=275&h=157

Comment

Doesnt look anywhere near as good as one i've seen that was made from plans sold by a guy out in Thailand.

Comment

Originally posted by bob86 View Post
                    you cannot mention - cryptically or directly, so it still ruined his night, although he is a new member so he only gets a slap on the wrist

On a more positive note... ooooooooooooo

only downside for me is the pistol grip doesnt look quite right, but i think i'd be getting one of these if possible, just when i think there is nothing out there i want anymore.... BOOM
                    Tut Stu should of still been an infraction as he is aware of the rule otherwise wouldn't of circumvented it the way he did.

On topic - Not a fan of this one looks cheap.

Comment

Someone on Facebook mentioned this could be ripped off someone in the UK who was sorting out manufacture. I have no other details beyond that.

Originally posted by Heinz View Post
                      Doesnt look anywhere near as good as one i've seen that was made from plans sold by a guy out in Thailand.
                      Was that a functioning AEG? The only Sterlings I've seen are the asahi (sp?) HPA one, and the Thompson-based custom builds by Dadio.

Comment

After missing out on the L1A1's when they where launched I will make sure I'm near the front with this one !
                        The shape always appealed to me even if the performance didn't lol
                        "Momento Te Esse Mortalium"
                        "Im not FAT.....Im HUSKY"

Comment

keep your eyes peeled in the first quarter 2014 then Norin

Comment

I'm sitting with a hammer poised over my piggy bank.
                            Daughter may miss my monthly payments to help her through Uni lol
                            "Momento Te Esse Mortalium"
                            "Im not FAT.....Im HUSKY"

Comment

Due in about six months, uses modified PTW Cylinders and is supposed to feel really good in the hands. Price around $3000HK
                              The laptop is mightier than the pistol.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Saltyyy 16 year old who got into airsoft and boy do I have the bug. Nothing better than getting out on the weekends and meeting new people. I enjoy making knives and throwing them, gaming and all that fun stuff! Under 18 aswell so no RIF sales :) Find out more about Saltyyy
                              Working...
                              X