X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dailymail features Scotlands Minigun owner and ScoutTheDoggie

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...lion-hits.html

Re: Dailymail features Scotlands Minigun owner and ScoutTheDoggie

Some of the comments below the article are hilarious and ignorant in equal measure

TM SCAR-L Recoil Shock/TM G18C AEP

Comment

I'll go grab my shotgun and show him what real licenses are for

Comment

Cool! A bit of positive coverage!
        "Being offended provides no objective indication of "right" & "wrong". It's nothing more than a barometer of your own emotional control."- Ricky Gervais

Comment

Yup in the daily fail, thus meaning by Monday that positive coverage will have been far outdone by the 3000 tonne s**tstorm that will land when the angry masses start the petitions and angry letters to their mp's because gun have been shown in a positive light by the daily mail......
          Originally posted by tackle
          For the haters who feel that bamf, & others, are picking on you, GROW THE FUCK UP, their actually trying to stop you destroying our sport or having even more draconian measures foisted upon us.

Comment

The Daily Mail covering Airsoft in a positive light, didn't Nostradamus prophecise this in the end of mankind?
            - GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Comment

No such thing as bad press.

Comment

You wait, now we are on their radar it won't be long before we get a savaging, and a little while after that that we are discovered to cure cancer!

Comment

AWESOME
                  - confirmed Mr.cool coolest of the cool airsofters.
                  - I can't believe I'm lame enough to put my extremely cool youtube channel in my signature

Comment

Some of those comments in the article gave me cancer :'(

Comment

Oh christ. I don't give it long before the daily mail starts giving airsoft bad press

EDIT - Just found this,

'Not withstanding this is an 'airsoft' i wonder with Uk gun laws whether it has been 'chronographed' as to its power, as if just a fraction over the meagre 1.35 joule limit it would be deemed a prohibited weapon ( 5yrs jail) as it is firing on 'full auto'. Good fun maybe, but the law is the law and never forget, you could have someones eye out with that.
                      Originally posted by LtPurcy
                      You know how pimps have to keep their pimp hand strong

Well Trolls have to keep their troll crown shiny
                      Originally posted by jonny lovegrove
                      Ah i see, that must be how i convinced so many people to come, its stupidly long.

Comment

"One of only 50 in the world"?

That can't be right surely? They're so readily available! Unless its some collectable make? Looks like the CAW to me though!

Comment

It shows airsoft in quite a good light, I'm surprised at The Daily Mail.
                          “If it means interfering in an ensconced, outdated system, to help just one woman, man or child…I’m willing to accept the consequences.” -Wonder Woman #170

Comment

it's not the caw its gas powered don't know 1 of 50 bit it is a rare gun
                            Reformed Pacifist

Comment

I don't know, I get a little hint of "look at this maniac" about the article myself...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

tomson2912882 Find out more about tomson2912882
                              Working...
                              X