Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dailymail features Scotlands Minigun owner and ScoutTheDoggie

I agree with boo-sabum
    we should all being trying to stay below the radar as far as possible and out of any mainstream media.
    any news is bad news in my eyes.
    we all don't want some "know it all" good for nothing ,piping up with comments like the ones highlighted

'Not withstanding this is an 'airsoft' i wonder with Uk gun laws whether it has been 'chronographed' as to its power, as if just a fraction over the meagre 1.35 joule limit it would be deemed a prohibited weapon ( 5yrs jail) as it is firing on 'full auto'. Good fun maybe, but the law is the law and never forget, you could have someones eye out with that.

and

"Wonder how many animals will die with eating the plastic pellets this sad case is spaying around !!!"
    The Airsoft Knowledge Base Project is where we will be building up information, guides, fixes and other Airsoft knowledge.

Comment

To clarify, it's only the Mail Online that's published this. Won't end up in the actual newspaper.

Comment

I still don't want or need the eyes of the british press / "know it all" good for nothings on airsoft.
        before you know it they'll be hacking his phone..
        The Airsoft Knowledge Base Project is where we will be building up information, guides, fixes and other Airsoft knowledge.

Comment

Tis a Piper dudes, for those asking which manufacturer it is.

He runs it with that belt link with the feed tube going to a large BB Box in the backpack along with a bike battery and CO2/HPA bottle

Comment

Give it a week and they'll be running a polar opposite article about the fact these horrible gun-shaped object are getting all of the children killed and they all need banning right now. Because obviously it's impossible to carve a chunk of wood in to a gun shape, spray paint it black and have it look convincing enough to an armed policeman at a distance... well that's obvious to the IQ level of the people who actually enjoy reading the paper in question.
            REMF Tacticool - Facebook, YouTube & Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by RedHawk View Post

I'll go grab my shotgun and show him what real licenses are for
              He has posted hundreds of times, basically everything he has said is wrong
              -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
              -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Hay guys, there's a NEW sport called airsoft. Glad they told me as I've been spending thousands of pounds over the past few years on fresh air.
                Over 150 positive sales & trades on this and other forums!

Comment

Wow! There are some complete tossers posting on there! The scary thing is that they are allowed to breed.

Comment

Some of the comments are pretty funny some of them are also pretty stupid like the people posting them.

Interesting to see also that no1 reads the actual article and just comments negatively straight away

Comment

Please remember here we are dealing with the daily mail i.e. "Meine Kampf, the picture edition".

But as I said up top I can genuinely think of few things worse for airsoft than appearing on the daily mails radar especially with threads like "airsoft guns as home defence?" floating around the forum.
                      Originally posted by tackle
                      For the haters who feel that bamf, & others, are picking on you, GROW THE FUCK UP, their actually trying to stop you destroying our sport or having even more draconian measures foisted upon us.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

tomson2912882 Find out more about tomson2912882
                      Working...
                      X