• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HuntR
    replied
    Re: Tippmann, Airsoft M4

Originally posted by Coski View Post
    Thats odd bud. Perhaps its a regional thing? Or perhaps parts availability for the ZRs isnt so good. I know i had to get my engine revamped, plus get the entire front bumper section replaced for my 25, and I was able to do it for crazy cheap.
    I have a Rover 25 that had a dodgy Saab Valve. I just lopped it off and fitted a copper pipe wrapped in fibreglass.

Leave a comment:

• Coski
    replied

Originally posted by Olphy View Post
    Aye, I had an MG ZR once upon a time, I had to go to a Saab garage to get a valve for my dodgy heater, in the middle of bloody winter as well...
    Thats odd bud. Perhaps its a regional thing? Or perhaps parts availability for the ZRs isnt so good. I know i had to get my engine revamped, plus get the entire front bumper section replaced for my 25, and I was able to do it for crazy cheap.

Leave a comment:

• Olphy
    replied

Aye, I had an MG ZR once upon a time, I had to go to a Saab garage to get a valve for my dodgy heater, in the middle of bloody winter as well...

Leave a comment:

• Coski
    replied

Originally posted by Olphy View Post
    Lots of Rover loving going down, though I did lol slightly about parts availability.

This is the same Rover that when bump nine years ago, right?
    Sorry for the incredibly late reply! But have you ever owned a Rover? Parts are crazy easy to get hold of! Probably because they were made in huge numbers....and we're always breaking down or being written off haha. And I believe Caffyns still produce parts for Rover as well.

Leave a comment:

• Hef legend
    replied

I have got home an opened the tippmann, it's a beaut. The RIS of my DTW fits as does my fab defence stock xD

Only got the CO2 mag at the moment so havent tuned the ROF/FPS yet, but it sounds awesome and kicks hard

Leave a comment:

• dan the legend
    replied

Hefty which group have you joined

Leave a comment:

• dan the legend
    replied

Just got mine and am well happy although not managed to up the rof yet build quality is amazing though

Leave a comment:

• akey
    replied

I run a 48ci/3000 there are some going cheap around and I have a Ninja remote line with slide check, the slide check is a must have IMHO otherwise you have to get a team mate to turn the tank off and then empty the line of gas every time you want to ditch the gun.

Leave a comment:

• Hef legend
    replied

I just clocked who you were too.

I'm literally counting down the minutes until I get home lol

What HPA tank and line would you recommend? I've seen a 35/3000 which is cheap enough

Leave a comment:

• akey
    replied

Ohh now that could be an interesting combo. Ahh think I have just realised who you are on FB Mine certainly is hitting the same targets as I would have done with my CTW.

Yea you need to be patient when setting the ROF, but once its set the gun is rock solid, mine didnt miss a beat all weekend and I'm not known for being gentle on my RIFs lol

Leave a comment:

• Hef legend
    replied

I heard the FPS is easy enough to set but the ROF is a bit tricky, already joing the group the other day. I'm amazed to here this gun reaching out to 200" accurately stock. I'm almost tempted to drop in my TK twist barrel and see what magic happens

Leave a comment:

• akey
    replied

make sure to check out the FB owners group mate there is a wealth of information in the files section, and read the manual it also has loads of info in it. Most of all check out the video on setting ROF. I'd certainly say give yourself some time at home to set it all up and test it.

Hope you get the same grin I had

Leave a comment:

• Hef legend
    replied

Mine has been delivered and is waiting at home for me

Leave a comment:

• speedbird_666
    replied

Good info, thanks.

Leave a comment:

• akey
    replied

Trigger pull is pretty good, its nowhere near as heavy as my Vector, but heavier than my CTW if that makes sense, I would say a little lighter than the WE GBBR that I tried as well.

Leave a comment:

About the Author

Collapse

MrEMan Find out more about MrEMan
Working...
X