• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We 888c

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ep4WHow6kE
    sigpic

Re: We 888c

I'm having a good look over one this Sunday.
    There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

Yeah I saw that last week, WE seems to like these out-of-the-blue releases. A few sites have the 416c in stock now. Another one they just released is this weird replica of the ISSC M22, a rimfire Glock clone. Very weird choice of gun to replicate, and they didn't bother to add the external hammer. There is also only one site that sells it right now which is also strange, even more so since it's a US shop. Not sure why it'd pop up in the US before Asia, although I think the gun is designed to get Glock style replicas into the US without getting sued.

Comment

Looks more like a timberwolf 18c.

Why do all their guns work so much better in the videos than they do in real life?

That rifle fires a lot faster and smoother than the 10-15 WE rifles I've seen in person!

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben View Post

Why do all their guns work so much better in the videos than they do in real life?

That rifle fires a lot faster and smoother than the 10-15 WE rifles I've seen in person!
          looks about the same as any of the newest type that are out there, WE have changed, unless you are testing in a shop that is in some kind of weather black hole?

did notice he didnt leave it in full auto long did he? lol
          Khathar hunnu bhanda marnu ramrod It is better to die, than live a coward

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/...if?w=275&h=157

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben View Post
            Looks more like a timberwolf 18c.

Probably because the temperature in HK never drops below 25°C, and is often around the 35°C mark in summer. We're lucky to get half of that, and I'm sure it probably makes a huge difference with a GBBR, the gas would have a lot more punch.

Comment

Besides, they're a media marketing team like any other.
              People could be melting in the streets and they'd still put on gloves on a coat for the video's sake.

Nice gun though. WE is the way to go I think, ever since they sacked their brain damaged quality control guy.

Comment

Originally posted by RiflemanLizard View Post
                Besides, they're a media marketing team like any other.
                People could be melting in the streets and they'd still put on gloves on a coat for the video's sake.

Nice gun though. WE is the way to go I think, ever since they sacked their brain damaged quality control guy.
                yeah the gun sounds more solid than the rest, lets just hope it holds up to it
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Apurturesci View Post
                  Another one they just released is this weird replica of the ISSC M22, a rimfire Glock clone. Very weird choice of gun to replicate [...] I think the gun is designed to get Glock style replicas into the US without getting sued.
                  You're absolutely correct. GLOCK are cracking down yet again on IP infringement in the US, and that means even non-trademarked WEs still infringe copyrighted design elements of GLOCK's pistols. Since ISSC have already won a court case brought by GLOCK which alleged that their M22 infringed GLOCK's IP rights, licensing the ISSC is a sensible is somewhat roundabout way of continuing to get GLOCK-alikes into the US.

Originally posted by RiflemanLizard View Post
                  If only they'd hired someone to replace him.

:p

Comment

At IWA. They have their red gas. Wait out for more details,

Comment

I will have one in my armoury soon.

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk

Comment

Yet no one seems to stock their MP5 in large numbers yet...
                        - GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Comment

I know somewhere that has them.

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk

Comment

So do I but considering it's been long awaited (at least by me) people haven't been going as batshit for it as I was expecting.
                            - GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Comment

WE europe only got them this week which is why you will not have seen the MP5s around much yet . Now thye have officially landed more retailers will have them . I have mine and it's really nice .
                              taiwan is currently in an extremely cold time (for them) at less than 20C (how will they cope)
                              Interestingly we get better gas efficiency than my HK based counterpart does for his videos because they film in an air conditioned building at 15 -20 C max

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

call of legend Find out more about call of legend
                              Working...
                              X