Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

IWA Nuremberg 2014 news- Airsoft, tactical gear and more!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IWA Nuremberg 2014 news- Airsoft, tactical gear and more!

Hey guys, a friend of mine's in IWA in germany at the moment for the expo, and is churning news and content out from over there. Will stick up anyting cool he posts here as and when, here's what he's got so far though.

Prototype Plate Carrier from Pantac; Danny and Dave demonstrating this currently in-development rig.

Pantac's Plate Carrier Pack, designed for Chinese LEOs.

Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
    It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Re: IWA Nuremberg 2014 news- Airsoft, tactical gear and more!

A world exclusive apparently, he got the first appointment of the IWA from WE airsoft and scooped their new product, their new and improved gas range they call Nuprol.

It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

Originally posted by Nun-Chuck View Post
      A world exclusive apparently, he got the first appointment of the IWA from WE airsoft and scooped their new product, their new and improved gas range they call Nuprol.

Assuming by the packaging on the Red stuff, that it's propylene, and if it is? YES YES YES GIMME.
      Main Armoury: CYMA Zhukov AK | G&P M7A1 | PTS Masada AKM

Comment

Socomgear Shell-ejecting 8mm CO2 Barrett .50cal bolt action prototype

Each shell will have one 8mm bb and one CO2 capsule in it.

Comment

That barrett. SQUEEE
          -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
          -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

I just had a manccident over the Barrett!
            My biggest fear is that if I die, my mrs will sell of my airsoft kit for what I told her I paid!

WANTED:- WE Hicapa and 1911 parts. PM me if you have anything to offer.

Comment

One CO2 capsule in each SHELL?

Much FPS much?
              - GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Comment

Originally posted by Olphy View Post
                One CO2 capsule in each SHELL?

Much FPS much?
                I think I read somewhere a lot of it is used to help the recoiling barrel.

Comment

Recoiling barrel, so is it Bolt Action as stated or Semi Automatic?
                  The laptop is mightier than the pistol.

Comment

Nobody actually knows for sure yet.

It is a non-working prototype. It functions in terms of racking the bolt, shell ejection etc, but there is not a propulsion system in it as they have not gone firm on what they will do.

CO2 per shell is a consideration.

It is massive, heavy, unwieldy and oh so damn sexy.

Comment

Dave's confirmed today from ******* that the Barrett is SEMI AUTOMATIC. Just when we all had a clean pair of underwear...

More videos from the IWA.

New ICS model of M4, with a load of new features and technology for them, the 'transforM4'. Now compatible with other make parts, electric blowback, new system.

Interview with Tim from Krytac discussing the new Krytac range, a new airsoft subsidiary of Kriss in Switzerland, which will be making AEGs in the same factory and from the same materials as the REAL Kriss Vectors!

Loads more stuff coming soon too apparently.

Comment

the new ICS M4 is just blowback and not recoil then? couldn't make out all of the audio sadly on that vid. TM Spec hop on it also i hear?

Comment

Firearms grade aluminium railed SR47?

AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

Originally posted by MrEMan View Post
                            the new ICS M4 is just blowback and not recoil then? couldn't make out all of the audio sadly on that vid. TM Spec hop on it also i hear?
                            Electric blowback is what they said, yeah Dave's mic broke on the morning of day two. The ICS M4 is somewhat compatible with TM parts but I think the hop is a new improved metal system.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Nun-Chuck Find out more about Nun-Chuck
                            Working...
                            X