X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chinese releases 2009

ARMY
    -----
    making now L86 (Star clone, estimated release date August 2009, will have blowback) is working for 1 month already on it
    R45 detonics (GAS 1911 clone of Tokyo Marui) have 2 colours, black and silver
    R17 their glock clone with Silver slide is also Tokyo Marui clone
    R85A2 is coming after L86 and is G&G clone

A&K
    ----
    M60 clone will be released in 2-3 months almost complete
    Masada is ready already i saw it but bad news is, its made by a 3rd party and it wont be sold by A&K he didnt want to confirm was it Cybergun, Echo1 or anyone else, he said he must obey the contract he made with that party and keep it low
    nothing other news really those CQB 3 models (stubby killers)

AGM
    -----
    MP44 is 3 months away i got the see the proto and got pictures world exlusive to Arnies!! it will come in 2 versions, with real wood and plastic handguards and stock
    MG42 6 months away still slow to make for some reason, but good news is they are making it!
    and shitload of M4/M16 variants M4A1, M16A1, M16A3, and like 6-7 models of different stubby killers, i got pictures of them, also Scar light which looks exactly same as Boyi/Dboys one model numbers are 021,022,023,026,031,032,033,034,035,036,037,038,03 9 like i said shitload i post them here soon.

Boyi/Kalash/Dboys
    ------------------
    RK-08 (RK105 VFC clone) imminent release
    RK-12 (SLR107 VFC clone) imminent release
    Bi-5581 M16A4 (mixed from 3 different factories)
    Bi-5781 CQB model (VFC)
    HK416 (VFC) have pictures of almost completed model but release date eta 50-60 days
    Scar Heavy version called Scar II VFC clone, working on it now, release date in 4 months eta
    RK-02 Steel is almost done, release date in 2-3 weeks, they had to outsource the steel parts to make for it, reason for delaying it so long time.
    LR-25/LR30 just starting to make ETA 6 months+

CYMA
    ------
    CM045 - looked like RK-12 from Boyi
    CM045A - same with wooden kit
    CM048 - AK-47 (dont know which model it is have picture)
    and biggest news i guess is that they are making already 2 very eagerly waited blowback models! AK-47 and MP5 release date is estimated 4-6 months if all goes without problems and they are clone of G&G both.

Double Eagle
    -------------
    kind of disappointed to them, they had 2 new Mpegs HK416 to offer nothing really new or useful to us

Jin Peng
    --------
    the only news they had was the SIG-556 Spring version is ready i got the pictures and the metal version is 1 month away, magazine was not ready but i got some pictures of this project

KART
    -----
    had only the new M14 but i guess that is not really new news

WELL
    -----
    they are making now Clone of 2 GAS guns, very good ones they looked, G-55 is MP5 Kurz GAS and MAC-10 from Tokyo Marui the G-55 they said is Tokyo Marui also but magazine was MARUZEN so i pointed out that and they couldnt confirm was they Maruzen or Marui, working already damn good ones, shoot like an angry animals

JLS, Both Elephant, Galaxy didnt have anything new and Jing Gong were'nt available.

Liking the look of boyi, they have some fantastic sounding stuff on the way
    Trader feedback: http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=8590

Re: Chinese releases 2009

Oh dear, I bet the owners of the rather more expensive SA80 series aren't going to be too happy, L86's and A2's popping up all over the place.

But thatnks for all the information! Definatly a year to be looking forward to.
    TK Airsoft- Take one "from" the team

Army Armament L85A1
    Tokyo Marui P90
    HFC M9 Special Forces
    KSC Glock 18c

Comment

dont think the L86 will take off anyways, as its quite pointless :S (even in real life), the R85A2 ive already seen a few people with them, they bought A1's and got the A2 proto by accident, so i don't think it'll be that far in the pipeline.

As for the mp44, this is amazing news!! Been waiting for this for ages.

My only fear is too many mg42's!! Murder holes everywere lol

cheers for the news though, will be getting that m60 defo!!
      Originally posted by bravotwozero
      Half of the people on zeroin are ex-sas, or currently serving in the regiment, so you shouldn't have a problem getting some hard information.

Comment

Some nice things there! An L86 and an MG42 for me please!

Do we know what model M60 is the A&K M60 will be? (Classic VN, E3, E4?)
        And lets not worry about floods of clone MGs (again), M249s are still not abundant
        G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
        RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

On another thread here it says it'll be the M60A2, not fussed myself-dont like MG's unless its the MG42

Comment

l86 would be awesome!!!!!!
            Originally posted by Coz
            Holds gun like a super sniper pro......Cries when wind blows his BB off course.
            http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...iping-tactics- sniping tactics thread.

Comment

this is certainly interesting may the budget wars commence?

Comment

A&K are making two M60's.

M60E4 + M60A1.

Comment

well ladies and gents, ive finally found pictures of the new releases, the MP44 looks rocking!!

http://www.brotherprice.com/newproductnews.htm

http://www.power-dy.com/list.aspx?cid=5
                  (not all pics work on this site)

theres a mk43 and a m60...
                  Half of the people on zeroin are ex-sas, or currently serving in the regiment, so you shouldn't have a problem getting some hard information.

Comment

Mate...

Stealing those pics is NOT on.

There from Airsoft-News.eu... and Vanderer...

Quote your sources or its little more than theft..

Comment

Uh did you read the bit on the top of the pictures as well?

I borrowed the original post from a friend, if you didnt as for this then as forementioned it is little more than stealing.

Comment

ive not stole any pictures :S, just posted um on here, if u find it such an offense then tell a mod to remove them, problem solved.. and you can tell the guys over on ascuk to remove them aswell

REMOVED: PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES.... AGAIN!

so dont be here flaming me when there already leaked, and i in no way, took any of these pictures, no host them, so theres no theft

edit:
                        they dont work anymore now anyways
                        Last edited by Rampage; 9 January, 2009, 18:13. Reason: STILL READ THE RULES!

Comment

You took a link to images that you hadnt requested the permission to use, thats all Im saying about it.

STG44 is tempting, might hold off for one of those...

Comment

well full apologises then, never meant to affend any1, so ma bad

Comment

Then how about you remove them and say 'gratz' to Airsoft-Eu...

You're the sorta guy that really hacks them off...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Liquid_snake Find out more about Liquid_snake
                              Working...
                              X