Chinese releases 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Chinese releases 2009

again i say this one more time with the up most respect to all of the members involved.

THIS TOPIC IS NOT ABOUT CLONES VS ORGINALS! GO START ANOTHER TOPIC ON THE MATTER

this topic is about CLONE guns coming out this year, end of!

now back onto topic please...

has anyone any info one whats released over the next couple of months? Im guessing that most of the guns stated in the list are going to be released around summer time? most people i've spoke to are more interested in the M60 series, the 50 cal and the mp44, also the mg42 would be quite nice to know!
    Originally posted by bravotwozero
    Half of the people on zeroin are ex-sas, or currently serving in the regiment, so you shouldn't have a problem getting some hard information.

Comment

Chinese new year ends today I think so some news should be coming out fairly soon about most of the new clones.

There are some new pics of the MP44 though

http://shoeiseisakusho.co.jp/mp44%20photo.htm
      SAVE OUR SPORT
      http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/ScottishGunBan/

Comment

u sure those pics r airsoft apmaman? just dat it looks so real. the pic where u can see inside the trigger looked like a real trigger and the magzine

Comment

that does look real
          do you know the month it comes out in
          BRAVO BRITS AIRSOFT TEAM(BBAT)

GUNS GOT:
          HK416

Need a new body for my HK.

Comment

are you sure its the new one coming out? because the company that used to make them was called shoei and its a bit odd that its in the address of that one.

Tom.

Comment

the mp in those photos is deffo a real gun as the hammer and breech mehanism are clearly visable
              m14/l1a1/thompson/sten/sig552/kac pdw/svd/l85a2/mp40/m16vn/car15/type56/mac10/scorpion/m79/m1 carbine/m60vn/stoner63/vfc bar/xm177e2/grease gun/ar57/m1911/uzi/aksu/mp5 b&t/ppsh41/mpl/diy sog rpd/acm m500/galil/

Comment

Has anyone got any idea of the price of the MG42 or AGM MP44?

Comment

Looking at them again yeah those do look like the real MP44. I just copied the link from Arnies haha. Probably posted to get some hype around it before it comes out.
                  SAVE OUR SPORT
                  http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/ScottishGunBan/

Comment

Well I think it was on Arnies that they said the MP44 was due to be released either in February or March.

Or maybe it was AirsoftNews....

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

i did my searching around google etc and found this! (sorry if this breaks rules, but it has pictures!!)

Link go BYE BYE!

a guy has a proto of the mp44! apparently 2 versions will come out, one in real wood, one in plastic, and heres the best bit ive read else were, its due for release feb/march!!!!

some excellent pictures guys!!
                      Last edited by Rampage; 1 February, 2009, 23:42. Reason: Remove Link
                      Originally posted by bravotwozero
                      Half of the people on zeroin are ex-sas, or currently serving in the regiment, so you shouldn't have a problem getting some hard information.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Liquid_snake Find out more about Liquid_snake
                      Working...
                      X