Helmet safety warning .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helmet safety warning .

Just putting a warning out about a helmet That’s being sold via Facebook , won’t name names but someone is selling a helmet for airsoft that Has a half face visor that he’s claiming is safe to use in airsoft . Its NOT safe at all . He’s selling them as a ‘custom built helmet’ for £130 each when in fact there a £29 Chinese knock off of a branded snowboarding helmet with a few £’s worth of bits screwed on . Pictures of the ‘custom’ helmet being sold and the original eBay add(same chin strap on both) 07BE7372-DBEC-4D6A-A936-7A1656CDCBD5.jpeg
    and the visor after a short burst from a sub 350fps AEG at approx 1 mtr . This visor will cost someone there sight no ifs or buts it will .
    From deepest darkest pagan Wales ! The steel wolves !

Outrageous, thing is its most likely an inexperienced airsofter will buy it and put their eyesight at risk
    VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
    trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Originally posted by sparrowhawk View Post
      Outrageous, thing is its most likely an inexperienced airsofter will buy it and put their eyesight at risk
      Exactly , one was actually seen in use at Ground zero recently on some young kid , wouldn’t surprise me if parents bought it thinking ‘high price best protection’ ?
      Best part is if any one tries to questions him about his safety gear production experience or even just the safety rating of the visor he gets verbally aggressively and threats legal action against you !

Comment

Is there anyway he can be reported
        VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
        trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Name and shame.

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben View Post
            Name and shame.
            Oky coke , basically this is what kicked it in to the public domain when a player asked the seller about the safety level of the visor.
            6A0CEB9E-1B73-4626-B6D7-DFE9698E4727.jpeg

Comment

Haha how to sink your business in one easy post.

where this guy gets off thinking people asking questions about products is “demanding” and that by providing the required safety information hes somehow giving up trade secrets is beyond me!

hopefully this post sill sink him and that will be that.

Comment

hopefully this post sill sink him and that will be that.
                Yea hopefully , The members of the forum it first came up on are getting it out everywhere we can , Facebook groups , site Facebook pages basically where ever theres Airsofters !

Comment

Got a link to the group on FB? Can’t seem to find the group by searching…

Comment

Got a link to the group on FB? Can’t seem to find the group by searching…
                    I’ve been getting all my info on it from AFUK I got booted from the one and only Facebook group I was in for questioning the safety of the helmets !

Comment

While I'm not a member of barely any FB groups, the guys personal FB profile seems to have disappeared, guess he's keeping his head down while his "legal team" look in to his options

Comment

Originally posted by tackle View Post
                        While I'm not a member of barely any FB groups, the guys personal FB profile seems to have disappeared, guess he's keeping his head down while his "legal team" look in to his options

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

druid799 Old and not so bold ! Find out more about druid799
                        Working...
                        X