X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ward8124
    replied
    Re: KSC / KWA C02 Glock Mags

God I hope these aint too expensive when they get here in the UK!!!

Leave a comment:

• ElCarl
    replied

I'm getting a KWA Glock 19 for my birthday (Saturday; :D) - if it complains and doesn't work well in the cold then I'll just get two of these for christmas

Leave a comment:

• Magay
    replied

It was -8 last sunday according to the thermometer in the car... My Glock wasn't happy... I'm dead excited about these mags :D

Leave a comment:

• kipper66
    replied

i'm gonna be ordering some of these after xmas. so i'll try get a review up then.

my glock was firing 1 or 2 shots the other day before venting all the gas cos it was soo damn cold. hopefully wont happen with Co2

Leave a comment:

• Sam89
    replied

i get about 100 shots per bulb with my c02 revolver, i would have thought that they would use more gas due to the blowback!!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

true enough, the downsides tend to be that, Co2 pistols tend to be way over 350FPS (although excluding these type of mags and some others, the general CO2 mag runs very hot) and the fact that they do take a little longer to change. if you're in a hot situation for example holding a bunker/position, you cant simple just whack out a gas bottle and be ready, like you can with gas.

other than that issue though, i'd prefer Co2 over gas, provided i could get mags to accommodate.

Leave a comment:

• jagillham
    replied

Working on that basis, 2000 - 2500 shots from £10 worth of gas.

Probably works out cheaper than Green or Ultra!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

roughly 55p each for some UK airsoft retailers however i'm sure if you go to some non-airsoft sites you could pick them up for a fraction of the cost

Leave a comment:

• StevenP
    replied

How much are the C02 bulbs? Video shows him shooting over 100 from one bulb!
    Z1 sells 12g ones for about 50p

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=5068

Leave a comment:

• jagillham
    replied

How much are the C02 bulbs? Video shows him shooting over 100 from one bulb!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Originally posted by sparrowhawk View Post
    i find it hard to believe that they could fire 120 shots on one bulb....i have a kwc mini uzi that uses co2 and one bulb is needed per mag, which is 39 rounds,so it would have to be super efficient to work
    I've got a KWC Sigma in the pistol sales thread, thats Co2, i can get just under two and a half mags out of one bulb in the summer. (mags are 45 rounds i think, either way they are extended mags) thats pre-high flow valve though, with the high flow valves i still get two mags off. however there is a deffinate weakening by the end of the second mag in the cold.

Leave a comment:

• StevenP
    replied

^ Since they have made it shoot under 350 FPS, they must have a very low-releasing valve design

Leave a comment:

• sparrowhawk
    replied

i find it hard to believe that they could fire 120 shots on one bulb....i have a kwc mini uzi that uses co2 and one bulb is needed per mag, which is 39 rounds,so it would have to be super efficient to work

Leave a comment:

• Another
    replied

We'll I'll be damned... :D

Leave a comment:

• StevenP
    replied

I'm guessing these are for the older type KWA rather than the new system 7/NS2.
    All the KSC/KWA Glock use the same mags, as S7/NS2 was designed from the Glock system

Leave a comment:

About the Author

Collapse

jagillham Find out more about jagillham
Working...
X