AGM mp44 - soon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AGM mp44 - soon

AGM have launched their new AEG, and this time they have chosen the mp44.

Due to be on sale end of february this AEG looks alright, but im a little disapointed with the wood work, and metal work. Compare this with photos of the real thing and you can probably see what i mean, it does look abit toyish.

But, it is, a cheap wwII AEG, perfect for a mil slim, or theme day.

I cant tell you where to find it, but im sure you'll know where to look.

Re: AGM mp44 - soon

The metal work is just overpainted. Bit of steel wool and it'll be sweet. As for the wood, stripped and revarnished if need be. Right now the main question is mag capacity, as I've heard varying reports from 120 mids to 500High caps . Got mine on pre order anyway, so I guess I'll find out soon enough.
    Life is a short warm moment, death is a long cold rest,
    you get your chance to try, in the twinkling of an eye,
    eighty years with luck or even less.

Comment

i want a cheap mg42

Comment

Good luck mate :P Any idea how much Rockdelta paid for his?
        G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
        RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

Too much!

Comment

You dont know that yet, think of all the systemas youll show up- that will be worth every penny!
            G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
            RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

True

Comment

A certain retailer concerned with the world of airsoft intends to have them in end of Feb. To be honest its waaaay more than I ever wanted to pay for an AGM, but for those who really want one I guess its OK. Hopefully the MG42 turns out better.
                Trader feedback: http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=8590

Comment

189.99 is what ive seen as a UK price
                  Originally posted by bravotwozero
                  Half of the people on zeroin are ex-sas, or currently serving in the regiment, so you shouldn't have a problem getting some hard information.

Comment

I think they know we all want one and will charge what they want. I for one would love one but I aint going to be held to ransom over it.
                    Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

It'd be more likely that AGM themselves inflated the price, as I've seen several sellers at the same price, with the same date of expected arrival. AGM weren't even gonna make this gun, but AW pestered them, and were supposed to have an 'exlusive' deal. When word of production leaked out, and AGM saw the huge interest in the gun, they decided to re-write the deal with AW to their own benefit. So, if you're gonna have a go at anyone for the price, have a go at AGM.
                      Life is a short warm moment, death is a long cold rest,
                      you get your chance to try, in the twinkling of an eye,
                      eighty years with luck or even less.

Comment

Yeah sorry didn't make myself clear I was aiming it at the manufacturers and not the retailers. Chinese are starting to get wise to the popularity of this weapon. I will hang fire for now though and check out a few buyer reviews before committing, it is after all a chinasoft so quality control may be iffy and may need a batch or 2 delivered before any problems are ironed out, although AGM are fairly well thought of.
                        Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

ive ordered mine, picking it up next weekend, real wood and metal, £200, may come with 2 mags but not sure yet.

Comment

Im not too aware of the AGM brand, what are they like? Would love to get this gun, but have 3 questions which will decide it. One, do you think you'll be able to upgrade it? Two, Any chance of fitting a rail onto it so i can mount a scope perhaps? and finally will this be a limited edtion item so do i need to buy now?
                            Current Armoury
                            TM M14 (OD) Red Dot Scope

ICS m16a3 - standard (as it should be!)

TM Spas 12

Comment

The MP44 comes with 500 rnd Hi-caps as standard unfortunately. Mid caps are in the works but a way off yet.

I've ordered mine and look fordward to getting it. The price is a little high for an ACM but it is unique and you also have to consider the current exchange rate.

AGM are a decent brand. Not the best chinese manufacturer out there but good enough. They are at least prepared to take a few more risks than others.
                              Upgrades may be possible, I've hear its just a standard ver 2 gearbox inside.
                              I don't think you could mount a rail onto it, and quite frankly if you did I'd have to kill you. :D
                              No its not a limited edition, at least not as far as I know.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

bravotwozero Eyes on. Find out more about bravotwozero
                              Working...
                              X