Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: AGM mp44 - soon

Originally posted by Felixpredator View Post
    Back on a few posts, that's why this gun is so good. It's not hugely expensive, but its useable which unlike the kar (amazing, but shell ejecting makes it really impracticle) or the M1 garand you can actually go airsofting with it.
    Well, the garand I skirmish with is fine, as is the Kar my mate uses (the tanaka one I think). I get what you mean though, as both the weapons I mentioned are bloody expensive (about £500 a pop!!) and it'd break yer heart to damage them. Having said that, he's been using the Kar consistently for about 5 years or summit, and it's never failed yet. At least with the '44 you won't be so scared to dive for cover, as it's not so expensive to sort out the breakages!!
    Life is a short warm moment, death is a long cold rest,
    you get your chance to try, in the twinkling of an eye,
    eighty years with luck or even less.

Comment

So why are they so expensive, is it to do with copyright, the fact that the design of the gun means its very hard to fit all the parts in or is it that most of this are made of real wood and metal so that jacks the price up hugely?
      Current Armoury
      TM M14 (OD) Red Dot Scope

ICS m16a3 - standard (as it should be!)

TM Spas 12

Comment

I think the latter of those reasons. The Tanaka Kar98 is a 500fps (well, it can actually go up to about 600) beast, in full wood and metal. My Garand, is a TM M14 innards, with an AZR wood and metal bodykit. You could get the price down on the M1, by getting a cheaper starting gun, but I decided to go TM as their M14 is fecking solid.
        Life is a short warm moment, death is a long cold rest,
        you get your chance to try, in the twinkling of an eye,
        eighty years with luck or even less.

Comment

I definitely will get one but am going to wait a few months to see how well its received by the market and whether its price will drop
          Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

also shoot and scoot make an AEG, and does 8mm not make it a 'true airsoft weapon' and the m14 is too long and its not possible, its used for garand conversions, and the m2 carbine (korean and nam) is fully and semi auto, same as the m1 but with a banana mag, and also just because its a bolty doesnt make it colectors piece, its as good an airsoft weapon as any gas sniper.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

bravotwozero Eyes on. Find out more about bravotwozero
            Working...
            X