Lockdown purchased rifs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lockdown purchased rifs

During this lockdown were all finding it hard to be separated from family / friends.

I'm currently 8 weeks into a 3 month sentence for being defective ( NHS advised)

Been finding it hard but personally I'm missing my fortnightly skirmish more than anyone lol

I've used my time constructively and made purchases covertly so wife has no knowledge

Post a picture of your new weapon if you've bought one and your partner is none the wiser! Lol
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
    Last edited by Billy_98; 21 May, 2020, 18:36.

“3 month sentence for being defective” Made my night Thankyou - hope you’re keeping well

Whats the pistol there?

Comment

We need a thread on "purchased RIFS without the wife/husband knowing tactics" im sure some brothers and sisters here would find it really useful haha!

Here's my 2 ICS Hera Arms SSS and KWA PTS RM4 Scout:

IMG_9123.jpg

IMG_9158.jpg

IMG_9159.jpg

Comment

Hi the little pistol is a we ct25 / colt junior..its a gas blowback!!

Comment

Love the hera, I were going to get one but £350 going missing from my finances may get noticed by wife.
          cool looking kit you have JayW!

Comment

Can I join in?
            recent lockdown arrivals , no rhym nor reason to them

Attached Files

Comment

Nice set !! Lol

Comment

My two , TM recoil Scar H and a Golden Eagle tactical AK . well only two so far any way !
                Attached Files
                From deepest darkest pagan Wales ! The steel wolves !

Comment

Love the AK!!! Got to get myself one!! We all start off with good intentions with one or two weapons.....then 12 months later your looking at a armoury you could arm a small army with!!!

Comment

Just bought another pistol!!!!
                    my UPS shops not going to like me soon!!!
                    (How I hide my purchases from wife )
                    ICS 29 machine pistol full metal......cant wait!!
                    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                    This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_98 View Post
                      Love the AK!!! Got to get myself one!! We all start off with good intentions with one or two weapons.....then 12 months later your looking at a armoury you could arm a small army with!!!
                      Yes the AK is a very sweet gun , as too ‘one or two weapons .......then 12 mths later ‘ I’ve been playing for 20yrs now and my current armoury runs too 19 AEG’s , 1 AEG support weapon , 2 gas shotguns , 5 spring shotguns , 2 spring sniper rifles , 2 AEP pistols , 7 gas pistols , 2 spring pistols and a grenade launcher ! AND this is after having a fair sized cull (I’ve sold well over half my collection over the past yr-18mths) of unused or just unwanted guns as well !
                      From deepest darkest pagan Wales ! The steel wolves !

Comment

Wow I'm not doing bad lol so far 18moths in. own 7 gas pistols, 2 spring shotguns and 5 aegs. Just sold 4 pistols a sniper and a shotgun to thin out a little. wife still only thinks I have 1 pistol and 1 aeg.

Comment

Lockdown presented some challenges but, I got one in the end! An LCT RPK16. RPK16.jpg

Comment

@TheDuckOfDeath where did you buy LCT RPK16? how much it was and are you happy?
                            what is the quality, accuracy etc.?

Comment

Originally posted by Messu View Post
                              @TheDuckOfDeath where did you buy LCT RPK16? how much it was and are you happy?
                              what is the quality, accuracy etc.?
                              It's awesome. The airseal on it was so good, I had to put an M85 in it to get it below 350fps! I'm not allowed to say here where I got it but, it wasn't in the UK.

I put a couple of videos up about it on youtube under the name "grumpy old airsofter". It was well worth the money, as it can be used as an assault rifle as well. It's incredibly compact for a support gun and, it's as solid as a rock.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Billy_98 Generally normal bloke 46yrs old, found airsoft last year and love it! Try to get to a skirmish every 2 weeks! Wife hates it but that's her problem. Find out more about Billy_98
                              Working...
                              X