Various pistols

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Various pistols

Thought I'd start a thread for various pistols, as there seems to be a 1911 thread only - hope that's ok

Something I've been hunting for quite a while now:

Hudson IMI Jericho 941 GBB, silver version
    Very rare gun from the early 2000's, uses the Maruzen GBB system from their P99. One of only 3 airsoftguns Hudson has ever built and the only GBB of this pistol.

Had to install wood grips on this (they're almost drop in, just have to remove a little from the heightened wood part on the inside, so that it fits the pocket of the frame), back then I only found ones with the newer "IWI" name. Recently found ones with "IMI", they're on their way now

Surprisingly tight measurements for an old japanese plastic GBB

​Recent acquirement, one that needed a total brain-shutdown

WE Desert Eagle with ALC full steel kit and realsteel MAK grips.

Got it used from HongKong, so it wasn't as expensive as a new ALC kit (which really costs an arm and a leg), but still the most expensive pistol I ever bought... it definately is an EXTREMELY impressive GBB kit, everything in that kit is CNC machined steel: Slide, frame, front part, sights, trigger, slidecatch + disassembly lever, safety, hammer. This one is the somewhat rarer version in dark chrome.

Altogether this DE now weighs in at 2.283g, which is about the weight of a real one and almost 1kg heavier than a standard WE Desert Eagle.

Mighty blowback, especially using CO2 magazines.

Friend of mine helped me out with the gap in the back of those realsteel wood grips. he filled it in perfectly. Thanks a ton!

Comparison with a standard WE L6

Comment

That desert eagle! Wow!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Pydracor Find out more about Pydracor
      Working...
      X