Colt M4 & Variants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Colt M4 & Variants

My KA M4 ... pretty standard externally ... all kinds of wonderfulness internally

Comment

Check Out The AFO Claymore Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/AFOClaymore

Comment

my collection of ICS M4s. They used to be unwanted spare parts from members of this forum. You can call them recycled M4s

ARMOURY TM Socom M14, G&G M14, G&P M4 Tank, TM M4A1, M4 MRE, Balckwater 1911 CO2, KJW G32, HK3P G17

Comment

Great job or recycling!
          Originally posted by psirus101
          I once got a player 100+ metres away by just pointing my finger and shouting "PEW PEW PEW". He took his ****ing hit!

Comment

Thanks MiloXC3

The first 2 from the left have been used mostly at the Mall. The 3rd is awaiting its first breakthroug game and the last will soon have its lower gearbox sorted.

ARMOURY TM Socom M14, G&G M14, G&P M4 Tank, TM M4A1, M4 MRE, Balckwater 1911 CO2, KJW G32, HK3P G17

Comment

My new nicey upgraded SOPMOD courtesies of NitroJoe.

Few things I still want to do to it:

Think I might swap out the magpul BUS, dunno what for though
              Considering a T1 sight and a smaller holo, i think it just looks a little too long. Maybe an xps2? What do you guys reckon?
              Oh and most importantly i'm trying to decide on a silencer, problem is they're expensive and I like too many lol. What would guys put on it?

I apologise if the pics aren't great also, best i could do with an iPhone

Comment

xps2 or T1 would look better yeah. matching front and rear flip up sights - troy style would look nice. Sod the silencer! That would finish her off!

oh and drop that additional light/laser. Looks too crowded
                TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

Originally posted by caffin999 View Post
                  xps2 or T1 would look better yeah. matching front and rear flip up sights - troy style would look nice. Sod the silencer! That would finish her off!

oh and drop that additional light/laser. Looks too crowded
                  Yea will have to keep my eye out for an xps2. Yea troy battle sights I had in mind. Silencer was just to try and quite the thing down slightly as its a noisy bugger!

The light is a necessity at my local as it can get dark as f**k especially with mesh. Laser just works really well for scare tactics but yea I do agree it looks nicer without the laser/ wires everywhere. Probably need to find a nicer, cleaner mount for my klarus as well as its the most aesthetically pleasing

Comment

I quite like the mount for the torch actually!! though I'd maybe flip it the other way up so the torch is above the rail... And I'd definitely ditch the laser, just looks too busy as has been said!!

I reckon a silencer would look just the part too, maybe just a plain jane 20cm jobby. Though if you're playing CQB you might not want the extra length, itll slightly dampen the noise but I mean very slightly... most of the noise comes from the gearbox so its relatively pointless. The extra length would put me off..

A very nice shooter you have there mind you!

Comment

Originally posted by F1Toaster View Post
                      My new nicey upgraded SOPMOD courtesies of NitroJoe.

Few things I still want to do to it:

Think I might swap out the magpul BUS, dunno what for though
                      Considering a T1 sight and a smaller holo, i think it just looks a little too long. Maybe an xps2? What do you guys reckon?
                      Oh and most importantly i'm trying to decide on a silencer, problem is they're expensive and I like too many lol. What would guys put on it?

I apologise if the pics aren't great also, best i could do with an iPhone
                      Hey, what mag pull's are they?
                      Originally posted by psirus101
                      I once got a player 100+ metres away by just pointing my finger and shouting "PEW PEW PEW". He took his ****ing hit!

Comment

Originally posted by Delta View Post
                        I quite like the mount for the torch actually!! though I'd maybe flip it the other way up so the torch is above the rail... And I'd definitely ditch the laser, just looks too busy as has been said!!

I reckon a silencer would look just the part too, maybe just a plain jane 20cm jobby. Though if you're playing CQB you might not want the extra length, itll slightly dampen the noise but I mean very slightly... most of the noise comes from the gearbox so its relatively pointless. The extra length would put me off..

A very nice shooter you have there mind you!
                        Only reason I have it on the lower setting is so I can reach the tail switch from the grip. Yea the laser will most likely come off, as I said its just good scaring people with it. People do often tend to keep their heads down when they see it :p

Yea I was thinking plain Jane or maybe a qd 'cheese grater' silencer lol. But yea I realise it's more for aesthetics than anything else. Length shouldn't be an issue either as any situation that arises with space constraints just makes me pull out the p226

Thanks for the comments anyway guys. Will post up some cleaner less cluttered pics soon

Comment

Originally posted by MiloXC3 View Post
                          Hey, what mag pull's are they?
                          They're magpul Ranger plate magpuls

Comment

F1Toaster - Love the look of that!

Just the sort of thing i am aiming for my next project.
                            TM SCAR-L recoil / G&G top tech 416 / TM USP compact

Comment

Finally 3 outer barrels later i got the correct one

AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap
                              http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...om-going-cheap

Comment

Still a shame on the cracked body. Flying ninja kicks have no place in airsoft.
                                -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                                -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

NitroJoe I love lamp. Find out more about NitroJoe
                                Working...
                                X