• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: H&K Rifles

WE 416 with Dytac G Style SMR 14.5" Rail

Comment

Here is my WIP fallschirmjäger inspired G36k. A lot of work still left to do to say the least as the fire select has to be changed to S,E and F along with a side rail mount to go on the carry handle for mounting a LLM01. I also want to put a rail set on top of my foregrip so when I get the flat top rail for KSK loadouts I can run the LLM01 there. Let me know what you think.

Rune.

To see more of my teams photography check out our facebook page. Likes and shares are always welcome!
      https://www.facebook.com/milsimsouthwest/

Comment

Macho Mags.

> Gallery http://drake-uk.deviantart.com <

Comment

• Re: H&amp;K Rifles

WE HK416 AEG. Internally just a tightbore and guarder clear. Shoots well :-)
          Attached Files
          The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

My SRC G36.. Few bits done to the gearbox and hop, works a treat love it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Originally posted by Coz
            If you fart, take a chrono reading
            Praise the LORD, who is my rock. He trains my hands for war and gives my fingers skill for battle.

Certa Cito

Comment

Comment

Here are the two configurations I run my G36K in (I know I have posted the second configuration before but it gives you an idea of my options). Still need a different RAS system (maybe Ares RAS-M medium because they look super sexy) on the front or the standard sling mount at a minimum and a LLM01 light. I also need to change the fire select depictions to the standard Bundeswehr S, E and F. I know they need work but its a start at least.
                Let me know what you guys think of it.

Rune.

To see more of my teams photography check out our facebook page. Likes and shares are always welcome!
                https://www.facebook.com/milsimsouthwest/

Comment

Pretty much got my G36 as I want it. Need to get hold of a decent sling and maybe the LED Lenser pressure switch and I'm done

Comment

TM G3SAS HC variant. All stock internals with optional TM solid stock, dual mag clamp and TM red dot.

Comment

Repost from another thread

My collection is growing and growing...
                      Newest addition: G3 SAS G&G

www.boni3k1985.airsoft-maniac.pl

facebook.com/GROZA

Comment

My Ares G36 painted in Swedish M90 camouflage (which I usually play in).

Current configuration of my Umarex G36K with the AG36 mounted.

And finally my Umarex G36C.

Comment

I love M90 camo. That's awesome.

Comment

That M90 did look good, but I would have covered the whole gun mag and sight.
                            The laptop is mightier than the pistol.

Comment

He'd have to paint every mag then.. IMO it's fine there is black in M90 anyways..

Comment

As Delta points out, the black areas is part of the pattern. Mags aren't painted because I use the same mags in my other G36es as well, and they are transparent which I think looks pretty nice.

I did consider painting the sight though, but ended up settling with putting it in a black area of the pattern instead.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

tisane Find out more about tisane
                                Working...
                                X