Attached Files
    'I prefer a straight fight to all this sneaking around' Han Solo

Comment

• Re: H&K Rifles

WIP 416

TM SCAR-L recoil / G&G top tech 416 / TM USP compact

Comment

And finished 416.....along with my TM SCAR and WE XDM.

TM SCAR-L recoil / G&G top tech 416 / TM USP compact

Comment

Brand new Bolt HK416, I've not seen any others yet

Comment

My H&K collection....

IMG_4716.jpgIMG_4697.jpgIMG_4688.jpgIMG_5786.jpgIMG_4723.jpgHK416 FAB Defence survival 10 rnd butt.jpgIMG_6546.jpg

Comment

Just picked this Area G36c up. It's the newer version with the 2 round burst MOSFET, and it's also had a K rail, IDZ stock and M4 mag well converter added. Need people's opinions actually. Stick with the m4 mag well converter, or revert it back to G36 mags? I'm currently unsure.

Comment

It looks a nice neat little weapon mate, so I wouldn't change it really. Maybe get the upper carry handle rail as well so you can put different red-dots, optics on it, but it looks good as is!!

Richie.

Comment

Originally posted by richard4wood1970 View Post
                  It looks a nice neat little weapon mate, so I wouldn't change it really. Maybe get the upper carry handle rail as well so you can put different red-dots, optics on it, but it looks good as is!!

Richie.
                  Way ahead of you buddy. Got the C rail already . And cheers for the advise buddy. In the end I actually found the m4 mag well converter didn't feed too well, so I've ordered some of those PTS G36 Pmags so that I get the best of both worlds haha

Comment

Oh right, great then. Show pics of it with the rail n red dot on as well bud. M4 mags don't feed so well eh! Sorry to hear that as they look good on the little 36 like!! Are you leaving it black or are you gunna spray it up a bit?? I have a G36K sprayed up in the spray jobs section somewhere mate if you wanted to look and get an idea??

Oh how do you post the nice big picture?? I can only get the little box pictures!! I go into the manage files section but it only allows me to do it one way. I've tried Photobucket but I can't move them from there to a site!!

Anyway, nice stuff.

Richie.

Comment

I did use photobucket a long while ago. It can be done.
                      On every image, there is a share option. Once clicked it will come up with several more.
                      Like so....

SHARE LINKS
                      EMAIL & I'M ........
                      DIRECT .......
                      HTML .....
                      IMG ......

Now you have 2 options.
                      You can either copy the "IMG" link and paste straight onto your post. But will require you to delete a few bits first. Anything before or after these... [img](link to picture)[img/].

Second option is copy the "DIRECT" link. Come back on here and select the picture icon. A small box will appear with 2 options. Select "from URL", then just paste your link. Click ok, then it will add it to your post.

Hope that helps.

Comment

I'll give it a whirl next time bud, really appreciate the info though. Keep the threads coming mate.

Richie.

Comment

416 with some recent tactical upgrades.

Comment

Here is my ex VFC Hk416 GBB.

Comment

Just picked up a real steel hensoldt G36 carry handle.
                              Does anyone know if it will be a drop in fit onto an ares G36, or will it require modification?

Comment

Tweaked my 416D, real steel gripod, and Battlelink stock.

IMG_6607-1600.jpgIMG_6608-1600.jpgIMG_6609-1600.jpg

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

tisane Find out more about tisane
                                Working...
                                X