Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fizzy View Post
    Blimey Boo-Sabum Ben didn't realise you were still alive
    Haha! Still kicking about! Since all the palava with the server here my useage has gone way down over the last year.

Since a lot of people asked and pointed to it on Instagram, the genuine article is below. But $100 per sight, and likely restricted to ITAR.

Comment

• TM recoil in the ‘style’ of a KSK G 8F75AA2A-4320-4E11-9932-627200C54928.jpeg
      From deepest darkest pagan Wales ! The steel wolves !

Comment

• Tokyo Marui MP5K with Battleaxe RIS, FMA PEQ10 and Spook Silencer, CQB foregrip.

Still waiting on a low profile red dot and some MAG mid caps
        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
        This gallery has 1 photos.
        sigpic

AK47 Custom Operator Weapon / Sig Sauer P228 9mm

Comment

• My Classic Army HK53 with flashlight foregrip. Has a gate titan installed and full auto is set to 3 round burst.

Comment

• And my SRC XM8 (bought from Geartech Customs after it was painted) with ISMV sight (and original 1.5x sight below)

ISMV

Original Sight

Comment

• Arthurian Airsoft ‘Mordred’ in sandstone (OEM is Specna and it’s a 416)
              changed the stock , short dot , hand stop rail cover , Bi-pod with integral grip and element PEQ with working torch and laser .

88E490FE-1996-4EC3-A0A8-E7105998821A.jpeg
              From deepest darkest pagan Wales ! The steel wolves !

Comment

• Just need a mosfet so it shoots better rear wired and I'm set
                Attached Files
                sigpic

AK47 Custom Operator Weapon / Sig Sauer P228 9mm

Comment

• Should add a side folding stock pipe adapter.
                  The laptop is mightier than the pistol.

Comment

• Ok so you know when I have lots of H&K spares and I make things that don't really exist in the H&K world.....

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Comment

• Nice to see the picture threads making a come back. Thanks for the share Jezza

Comment

• My TM based, CA lower G3 I put together a couple of years ago. Recently got the rail for it. Made it into German Afghan conflict DMR with the home made scope, converted genuine mag, paint and weather job, including the dusty sandy look.

Sent from my SM-J610FN using Tapatalk

Comment

• An absolute beaut Richard

Comment

• Cheers Taff mate.

Comment

• Hi guys

I always wanted to do an Old School HK33 from the 70s ish era. With the early slim handguard, long 40rnd look mag etc. I bought a fairly cheap non-working CA33 with a few extras and set about my build. Bought a genuine G3 handguard and cut it down to size, then filled the gaps in. Sanded it smooth, then added the raised parts at the back and bottom with model sprue shaped to fit. Added cut strips of floor anti-ship tape to give a close look to what I wanted then sprayed all black to finish. Filed out an MP5 solid stock to fit, drilled the holes out, and re-shaped the but pad. The long fake "40rnd" mag was done by simply cutting two of the short mags down and I used some JB Weld. Sanded and sprayed black. The whole receiver was sprayed Matt Black then I rubbed ground down 5b pencil over it to give it a nice worn metal look, going over certain areas/edges with a fine Wet n Dry sponge. I bought a 2nd hand G3 sliding stock cut to fit, and kept the original handguard for a different look from time to time. All in all a nice looking replica and definitely a keeper for my gun wall.

Comment

• These are 2 very nice builds

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

tisane Find out more about tisane
                                Working...
                                X