Kalashnikovs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by curlyboy View Post
    My Cyma not quite the classic look but more functional.
    I’ve one of the those my self , awesome gun ! stuck a folding Bi-pod and a drum mag on it and run it as a support gun .
    From deepest darkest pagan Wales ! The steel wolves !

Comment

• Update ; managed to acquire a real wood stock from these very forums (many thanks SgtSerious) a metal foresight And a AKM flash hider , I also ‘fakelite’ Finished my mags and must say I’m even happier with it now .
      Attached Files
      Last edited by druid799; 2 December, 2020, 23:20.

Comment

• That is looking spot on! Love a 'natural' looking AK. Whast the wood front grip like, comfy enough? What are the magazines as well?

Glad to see the stock going to use!

Comment

• Just something about an old school AK ?
          The grip is surprisingly comfy for the forward angle of it .
          the mags are E&L 120rd’ers that I’ve done a ‘fakerlite’ paint job on .
          cant stress enough how much of a difference the real wood stock I had off your good self has made to the gun ! .
          these are the mags Pre and post painting .
          Attached Files

Comment

• E & l ak104 pmc - d

Attached Files
            The laptop is mightier than the pistol.

Comment

• My recent build, before and after

CYMA cm. 048
              Attached Files

Comment

• Been at it again , this bloody virus is going to bankrupt me !
                Cyma CM28s ; new flash hider , foregrip , real AK sling , paint and wet’n’dry And a couple of hrs of elbow grease , again I’m very happy with the end result .
                Attached Files

Comment

• Nice
                  VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                  trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

• Just taking a few pics of everything in the collection to catagolize it, here we go with a GHK AKMs with steel outer, steel trigger unit parts, recoil kit, steel hopup unit, steel LCT PBS-1, Ra-Tech wood grip, a bunch of GHK mags and 2 ProWin mags (which must be the most stupid design for a 3rd-party mag-rebuild ever, you cannot fill them with gas without a fairly long adapter piece for the gas bottle )

ghkakms202002rxkpg.jpg

Comment

• Start to finish
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by druid799 View Post
                        Update ; managed to acquire a real wood stock from these very forums (many thanks SgtSerious) a metal foresight And a AKM flash hider , I also ‘fakelite’ Finished my mags and must say I’m even happier with it now .
                        Gun looks great, but what's with the AK74 mags on an AKM? It's the same when you see nearly everyone touting AK47 mags with a 74. Don't get that?

Comment

• Originally posted by druid799 View Post
                          Been at it again , this bloody virus is going to bankrupt me !
                          Cyma CM28s ; new flash hider , foregrip , real AK sling , paint and wet’n’dry And a couple of hrs of elbow grease , again I’m very happy with the end result .
                          You shouldn't be happy with your choice of mag. 74 on a 47 (AKM)......TUT, TUT.

Comment

• Originally posted by richard4wood1970 View Post

You shouldn't be happy with your choice of mag. 74 on a 47 (AKM)......TUT, TUT.
                            BUT I am happy with them , because I’m NOT a stitch counter with an arse sewn so tight I have to shit outa my mouth . I’m not actually bothered there the wrong ones as I think they look so much nicer than the ‘correct’ ones ?

Comment

• New toy Cyma AK
                              Attached Files
                              'I prefer a straight fight to all this sneaking around' Han Solo

Comment

• Originally posted by curlyboy View Post
                                New toy Cyma AK
                                Have exactly the same gun , cracking bit of kit for the price , punches well above its weight.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Jon Bon Find out more about Jon Bon
                                Working...
                                X