• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: L1a1 slr

http://youtu.be/OGOCcAPjaEI

Bit dark but there are pics at the end to show what I was on about

Comment

I've only got a 8.4 1500 battery at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by BorgCymru View Post
        I've only got a 8.4 1500 battery at the moment.
        so how does it run on the 8.4 then mate

The Impossible i can do, Miracles take slightly longer .
        But all problems are solved with a brew and a fag.

Comment

It turns over . I've only tested that they work at the moment. Battery is in the post.

Comment

Originally posted by big smudge View Post
            so how does it run on the 8.4 then mate
            Mine will run all day on an 8.4v.
            Its also got a slightly uprated motor, which gives it a support weapon rate of fire on fully auto........
            Ive gotta say that despite my slr being my dream weapon anyway, its also got the fastest rof and longest range of all my airsoft gear
            Originally Posted by PureSilver
            "Complaining that it's shit because it's more complicated and less reliable than an AEG is like complaining that sex is shit because it's much messier than masturbating into a sock."

Comment

Probably will but if I get the right one no one can say its my fault if it goes wrong

What motor did you use ? I don't intend to use auto on mine.

Comment

i did'nt think these came with full auto capability

Comment

They don't but if you flip the safety catch, like the real steel, it does

Comment

If you file a mil or two off the top of the safety catch where it clouts the top cover, hey presto, semi and fully auto

Ive got a Mauri EG1000S short motor installed in the gun, like I said, it has a great rof.
                    Originally Posted by PureSilver
                    "Complaining that it's shit because it's more complicated and less reliable than an AEG is like complaining that sex is shit because it's much messier than masturbating into a sock."

Comment

IMAG0001.jpg
                      Originally posted by steve34 View Post
                      If you file a mil or two off the top of the safety catch where it clouts the top cover, hey presto, semi and fully auto

Ive got a Mauri EG1000S short motor installed in the gun, like I said, it has a great rof.
                      Here's my 1 . ahhh i see but that defeats the object of the excercise tho of having a Battle rifle but might give it a go, and mines got a 9.6v 1600 battery in it and works lovely

Comment

IMAG0008.jpgIMAG0005.jpgIMAG0007.jpgJust a few pics of my SLR with my 1980's-1990's load out

Comment

Nice Smudger, but your helmet is a wee bit too modern I reckon.

I'll throw a pic of my old "Elephant gun" that sadly, is no longer with me.

There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

1985-6 the Mk6 came in

Comment

True, I had a bit of a "Brain-fart" unfortunately.

I've already posted pictures of me circa 1989 wearing one! What a toolI am!
                              There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

the helmet is not a mk 6 but a para helmet that i aquired in the early 90's, but no biggy with me being TA we got PLCE, L85A1 late 93 i ran with this kit from 89-93 but had the MK6 from when i joiined as well as the S10 respirator. I will do a 93 load out with SA80 once i get mine back and will post it else where lol.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Bad Reputation army Find out more about Bad Reputation
                                Working...
                                X