Collapse

Sniper rifles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wolfgeorge what part of the world do you live in! Jealous!!

papa I bet that baseball cap guided that shot home lovely

Comment

• Socom Gear Barrett M82A1 V1 semi-AEG - a LOT of steel on this monster, just the barrel and the muzzle break are made out of aluminum, the rest is steel.

VERY heavy and came with upgraded gearbox and 650mm Madbull inner barrel from the factory.

Always wanted to go for the Socom Gear M107 GBB instead, but somehow never got my hands on one.

Now I'm thinking of parting with this M82 due to a few expensive new other guns, so if you're interested and willing to spend a lot of money, let me know :D
      This screams for an HPA conversion by the way

Comment

• Awesome gun mate ..
        I have the same and decided to throw in a Polarstar engine .. It became a beast!
        Very heavy gun but it's beautiful.

Wolf

Asahi WA2000
        WTB Piper Minigun

Comment

• Just posting a few pics in various forums

Asahi M40A1 (I reckon most of you here know about the history of these) with a Kitagawa Seizosho Unertl USMC 10x clone on top and a Harris bipod:

Very nice clone of the USMC scope:

Comment

• Wow, what a nice gun

Comment

• Is nobody going to ban jmighty? he's a scammer I have posted hard evidence.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MiloXC3 Name's Milo. I like to airsoft, of course, and I am a keep mountain biker, surfer and skater, and hockey player. Find out more about MiloXC3
              Working...
              X