British Forces Weaponry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: British Forces Weaponry

What belt is it, Doombull3t? I've been looking for a suitable one for a while. Know where I can get hold of one? PM me if you have links?

Are the clips you've used to attach it to the Osprey actually meant to be used for that? 'Cos if not it's quite a clever idea haha.

YouTube Bullet4MyEnemy
    : for thoughtful, retrospective commentary.
    AirsoftOperator.com: for airsoft news, reviews, and wahoos.

Comment

if anyone is thinking of doing the same as above attatching a belt underneath if you dont have the clips carabiners work wonders they are also alot more reliable

Comment

Originally posted by michael3484 View Post
        Couldnt find a 'Crow' smiley
        Originally posted by Doombull3t View Post
        Ouch that was a low baller
        I thought it was a fair point and well presented.

Comment

image.jpg
          Inokatsu/TM P226
          Kicks like a drunk mule on roidsimage.jpg
          | Systema L119A1 UGL PTW || Echo 1 L7A2 GPMG || G&P L110A2 Minimi || Custom L129A1 || KSC Glock 17 || Inokatsu Sig P226 || KSC Glock 18C |

Comment

Originally posted by Airsoft-Ed View Post
            Are the clips you've used to attach it to the Osprey actually meant to be used for that? 'Cos if not it's quite a clever idea haha.
            The clips he has used are to secure the ops panel on the front of the osprey 4 which he hasn't used

Comment

Propper M16, who needs a tac vest?

HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

Originally posted by hapi View Post
                The clips he has used are to secure the ops panel on the front of the osprey 4 which he hasn't used
                the ops panel press studs are already built into the ops panel

Comment

Ops panel, not the comd pouch. Ops panel is the molle covered flap to go over the front of the cumerbands so you can mount your mag pouch across the front

Comment

Originally posted by hapi View Post
                    Ops panel, not the comd pouch. Ops panel is the molle covered flap to go over the front of the cumerbands so you can mount your mag pouch across the front
                    Forgot that you only need the T clips when the cummerbands are fitted

Comment

Now I've seen WE's tan monstrosity before and it made me feel a little sick, but here is a pic of a rifleman with a real A2 in tan with what looks like CB polymer.

I think it looks rather nice TBH! Its probably been seen before but this is the first I've seen of it. Are the MOD refurbing some A2's with new sandbox paintjobs then?

AFAIK the MOD wouldn't let you paint your rifle yourself would they? Unless you were one of them I suppose...?
                      Originally posted by Walter Gropius
                      If your contribution has been vital there will always be somebody to pick up where you left off, and that will be your claim to immortality.

Comment

They are letting the guys paint them themselves, although under armourer's supervision, with approved issued paint, following the correct method - there's a pamphlet on it floating about somewhere.

The furniture is still the OD colour too as far as I know, I think it's just that picture being abit dark.

Comment

Damn you beat me too it Jamie haha
                          | Systema L119A1 UGL PTW || Echo 1 L7A2 GPMG || G&P L110A2 Minimi || Custom L129A1 || KSC Glock 17 || Inokatsu Sig P226 || KSC Glock 18C |

Comment

Yeah that's got to be a photo lighting issue, not a paint job
                            sigpic

Originally posted by Savaged Wolf

Snowdrop - hes quiet but always there ! like a jedi

Comment

Originally posted by Jay8 View Post
                              They are letting the guys paint them themselves, although under armourer's supervision, with approved issued paint, following the correct method - there's a pamphlet on it floating about somewhere.

The furniture is still the OD colour too as far as I know, I think it's just that picture being a bit dark.
                              I see, it looks to be a good job he's done there then; I mean it's a poor quality pic but even so, it does look very 'factory'. I can imagine temple-veins popping out of the armourer's head whilst supervising...

Does the pamphlet state the punishment for painting working parts? Or is that left to regimental discretion?
                              Originally posted by Walter Gropius
                              If your contribution has been vital there will always be somebody to pick up where you left off, and that will be your claim to immortality.

Comment

Only a crap regiment would 'punish' someone for painting working parts. Most will just spread it about battalion to get the piss taken out of you. Maybe a few crates to the armourers shop and the platoon sjt calling you a lizard.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Jay8 Find out more about Jay8
                                Working...
                                X