Lonex V3 8mm Gearbox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lonex V3 8mm Gearbox

Just a quickie here, got one of these awesome gearboxes installed on my G36E, has a big noticeable difference in quality of the metal used, compatibility wise this seems good it has worked with the SRC motor cage and trigger and selector plate not a problem and tolerances on this one are decent for the bearings and gears, run over 10,000 rounds through it (I know its not a huge amount) no hitches so far and the gears sound extremely smooth, trigger response on this is near instantanious and FPS has had a boost since using this gearbox instead of the bog standard 6mm steel bushing gearbox that was in place before, I will post up a video accordingly to showcase the above!

About the Author

Collapse

cheesenibbler Started airsofting properly about 4 years ago been doing it ever since joined an airsoft society at Nottingham Trent University was a member and became secretary and again I have a great time just enjoying myself on the field. I am now the airsoft tech guy for Southdown airsoft! Find out more about cheesenibbler
Working...
X