Acetech Blaster Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Acetech Blaster Review

I thought I would review a new bit of gear I just got. The Acetech Blaster. I also wanted to show off a bit !

Muzzle flash tracer units have become very popular at my local site. I decided to try one out for myself and upgraded from my Brighter C to the Blaster.

Blaster.png

So my first thoughts where on the construction and materials. Its made out of some kind of solid metal. It will probably take a beating without braking. Its light weight and small size makes it perfect for QCB. You are not going to lose much speed or manoeuvrability.

The unit comes with an internal battery and and a USB charging cable. So no messing about with batteries. Just place it on charge for a bit before a game.

The unit comes standard with a 14mm CCW thread with a 11mm CW thread pistol adapter. Out of the box it will fit onto most rifles and pistols.

Unscrewing the back of the unit reviles the USB charging port and a small button. The button can be used to turn the unit on and off and switch firing modes. It also has a sleep mode. If you leave the unit on for a while when you are not using it, it will go into sleep mode to save battery. Shaking the unit will wake it up.

The blaster has 3 modes. Tracer mode. Flame Mode (for muzzle flash) then Flame and Tracer mode together.

The tracers is as you would expect from Acetech, its awesome! As far as I can tell its just as bright as the Brighter C, witch claims to be the brightest tracer on the market right now. So you are going to have the brightest tracer on the site you play at.

The Flame mode flash is also very bright. The flash is this nice bright orange. There is an array of 3 LEDs on the front of the unit that flash every time you fire a BB. It also claims to be a even brighter flash when used with any gas guns. The more gas that is discharged from the gun the brighter the flash will look.

Then there is Tracer and Flame mode together. I have to say it's a lot of fun. I couldn't help but fire off a few magazines in the dark at home just testing it.

So altogether I really like it. It's well built. The internal rechargeable batterie is a nice luxury. Its probably the brightest muzzle flash on the market and I love the way it looks and the small size.

I can't wait to take it too my local dark QCB site too really see it work and will post an update once I have.

yeah, Blaster unit is great at lighting up green BB in flame mode, especially in the dark
    The coolest tracer that I want to put on my gears when I go out!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Blink Find out more about Blink
    Working...
    X