Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Review of Aimpoint T1 clone

Hi there guys,

I wanted to give my feedback on the Aimpoint T1 replica that I got about a month ago.
    The price was 45gbps, which is the regular price for this optic.
    This sight was bought with fast target acquisition in mind, mainly for CQB because it has a low footprint.

The box came with a high and low mount, some tools and a crappy cloth. I haven't used the low mount as of yet since I don't own any system that can profit from it.
    The battery for this optic is a wristwatch CR1620 and it is quite sufficient to power the dot sight.

It is windage and elevation adjustment, but beware. First, it has very limited adjustment, and second of all, try to buy it a place you can see that the adjustment works OK. I have a issue with it, which is the dot is all the way left and can only be adjusted centerish but never for the right side of the field of view.

To adjust the sight, the cap needs to be unscrewed and afterwards the cap is the adjustment tool. Quick and handy, but don't lose 'em.

There are 11 power levels.
    this is 1:
    http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/1074/img3437dq.jpg

This is 11

I have found that these settings work for me
    For night games 1 or 2 is more than enough.
    For indoor day games 2-4 is nice.
    For outdoor and sunny days 7 or above.

Even though it is a chinese knock-off, has a very decent dot brightness, enough to be seen in a sunny day. That is a plus for such a small battery and low price.

As for battle-experience I can only say wonders of this sight. It is light. In fact is way lighter than the eotech 552 I used, and in terms of usability it is superior, in my opinion, to the eotech and the bigger aimpoints.
    The target acquisition is fast and very precise with a high hit ratio even for the hectic battle it is CQB.

As for grades, The ACM build quality will get a 6.5 with a 6.5 for tools

As for the sights, usability 9 and performance is a very good 9.5

This is ofc my opinion with my experience.

Feel free to put your feedback and sorry for my broken English.
    My youtube channel

About the Author

Collapse

Portnoy Portuguese guy living in Northwest London. Find out more about Portnoy
Working...
X