• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colt .25 Springer Review

Ok this is my first review so go easy

Where to Buy:
    http://www.geniestuff.co.uk/colt25-c...gun-bundle.htm

Right first off this was my first ever BB gun. I brought it for £18 in about 2004. It came with one magazine and that was it. The newer version comes with 2 magazines and 500bbs and is priced at £12. It is manufactured by KWC, and features full trademarks .

First off its tiny! At only 12cm long this thing is awsome, perfect for tight situations. The drawback is that it is a springer but heh its was £15. This thing outperforms any other springer pistol. It fires 15+ meters easily with 0.12s. The magazine holds 15 BBs (i dont know how they fit all of them vin there!).

The 'Box is really robust and has over 2000rds put through it in its life, pretty imppresive for a springer eh?! It features a metal spring guide. The barrell is about 2cm long.

In the Field
    Its the perfect quick reaction gun due to its size. It is great in CQC situations due to its length and the fact that your only going to get a glimpse of the guys you are shooting at.

Conclusion.
    Great gun,but dont expect it to hit anything at ranges more than 10 meters accuratly. Puts a grin on your face

Overall: 3/5

Pictures can be sent if requested

About the Author

Collapse

FunkycHUNKY Scotsman Lost in England Find out more about FunkycHUNKY
Working...
X