X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ammo
    replied
    Re: Ruger Mk1?

Hmm, very strange... I have one of these and aside from it being an awesome little pistol (I keep mine with me now all the time during skirmishes as a nice backup pistol) mine has never shot anywhere above 300fps or so, even on green gas (mine wasn't brought from warrior land though either).

Leave a comment:

• pmetcalfe
    replied

Hi leejones,

Are you selling one of the mint/boxed black Ruger MK1 Assassins? If so, please pm me.

Thanks and regards
    pmetcalfe

Leave a comment:

• caffin999
    replied

damn thats a lot for mags!

Leave a comment:

• leejones
    replied

i have the very rare marushin ruger mk1 assassin 6mm in black, bloody lovely gun all boxed in mint nick only prob is getting mags, with being discontinued marushin only make 20 mags a year and i managed to get the last 2 from this years batch but cost £110 for the pair shipped so i have 3 now.

Leave a comment:

• jester
    replied

I'd agree with DaveB2 long trigger pull doesn't make for a great sniper rifle; BUT it does make a very effective 'stalking' gun, if your site allows higher that AEG power for semis.

my site allows 425 max with 20M engagement, and I had some real nice killing sprees with mine; fully silenced mine and it was very quiet run on alley ultra (400fpsish)

Sold it now, but still have a silenced mk1 pistol which I will never sell; it's sooooo good. long trigger pull, but not very heavy so you soon get used to it if you 'pad-pull' with a finger-tip. On etip if you've get BIG hands don't bother as the space inside the guard is pretty small.

Leave a comment:

• DaveB2
    replied

Originally posted by Artekus View Post
    That's the one made by Marushin - pricey and fires 8mm so a no go sadly, but yes it does looks the nuts doesn't it! They make a shiny one too
    They do (did?) make it in 6mm, don't know about the black one but the shiny one certainly :-

Also, if you can find an old M4 outer barrel (or something similar) in your bits box you can fairly easily add a silencer to the carbine too :-

Though to be honest the trigger is a bit too heavy for it to ever be much of a sniper rifle.

Dave

Leave a comment:

• ste887
    replied

nope

Leave a comment:

• LtPurcy
    replied

Sorry for the necroposting batman!

Anyway i am looking at buying one of these along with a 1911 operator for my metal gear loadout.

Can the slide be racked like the real steel? also i want those crimson trace grips..RIGHT NOW!

Leave a comment:

• Abbadon101
    replied

Hmmm I feel a need to make one now. It bears close resemblance to a Hi Standard Silenced pistol. OSS loadout anyone?

Leave a comment:

• jonglow
    replied

shoots straight as a dia get loads of kills with it usually followed by ouch and where'd that come from

Leave a comment:

• Artekus
    replied

That's the one made by Marushin - pricey and fires 8mm so a no go sadly, but yes it does looks the nuts doesn't it! They make a shiny one too

Jonglow - that looks a bit special that, good job on that silencer!

What can you say performance-wise? If it shoots as well as it looks then I hope I never end up on the wrong end... :p

Leave a comment:

• LtPurcy
    replied

Ruger mK1 assassin much? that looks awesome

Leave a comment:

• jonglow
    replied

Originally posted by Artekus View Post
    Good ideas all round lads! I feel a project coming on...

Jonglow, that'd be great if you had pics, it sounds wicked. What did you make the collar bit out of?
    used alloy and used my lathe to get it to the right size

Leave a comment:

• Artekus
    replied

Good ideas all round lads! I feel a project coming on...

Jonglow, that'd be great if you had pics, it sounds wicked. What did you make the collar bit out of?

Leave a comment:

• jonglow
    replied

put a silencer and crimson trace grips on mine looks wicked I'll post a pics later
    to put a silencer on I got a standard airsoft silencer removed the front sight of the ruger drilled out the silencer screw on end made a collar to fit over the barrel with the outside circumference an interference fit for the silencer to slot over secured it by grub screws into place hey presto silenced mk1

Leave a comment:

About the Author

Collapse

Artekus I got born. I did shit Find out more about Artekus
Working...
X