Kwa m9 ptp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kwa m9 ptp

As this is my first KWA pistol (usualy a KJW man) i thought i would throw up a quick review.

Brought this by my kids as a birthday pressie :D cost the poor little blighters £129.99 plus an extra mag and as im a stickler for full metal and i couldnt find a KJW in stock i thought id take a leap of faith and try KWA for the first time.

This gun is full metal exterior with the exeption of the grips and outer barrel and feels suitably heavy but nicley balanced
    The upper is extremley light, and painted the lower seems to be made of a different metal and has more of an anodised finish to it.
    Out of the box it comes almost totaly dry (no lube) so the included bottle of silicone lube comes in handy (if it hasnt all leaked out)
    Probably the one and only thing i hate about this weapon is KWAs idea of trades.
    Left

Right

Right hand side im trying to find an effective way of blacking them out without ruining the look of the gun.
    The lower half you will notice a unique serial number, make sure you register this with KWA UK to recieve a free 12 month warranty.
    The grips are totaly blank and have no logo fake or otherwise.
    Firing this is a bit weird to say the least due to the saftey also being a decocking leaver.
    Basicaly if the saftey is on the trigger is disengaged, nothing wrong with that i here you say, however if cocked while in safe the hammer will not lock back either, so you have a round chambered but it then takes a double action trigger pull to then fire the weapon.
    The only way around this to get a single action trigger pull is to remove the saftey before cocking the weapon and leave the saftey off, not a good idea if you have an itchy trigger finger.

Overall this is one solid satisfying weapon, as you can see ive only had it for a few days now but am finding it hard to put down, comparing it to the KJW M9 that i have also owned this is totaly in a different league and very much worth the £20-£30 extra you will pay for it, unlike the KJW it has no rattle to it whatsoever on the slide or mag and cocking it the slide is sooooooo smooth.
    Firing is in all honesty very nice and loud with a decent kick considering how light the slide is, but is just like any other full metal pistol i have owned.
    Ive not had a chance to test FPS yet but range is good with .25s and a tiny turn of hop adjustment.

About the Author

Collapse

tisane Find out more about tisane
Working...
X