we/ra tech m14 and m14 ebr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we/ra tech m14 and m14 ebr

hiya guys, both of my beloved we m14 guns have been used a lot and i thought its time to review the guns i have.. get ready for a flood of reviews :p
    i have a lvl 2 ra tech m14 ebr and a standard we tech m14 (although has the real wood kit and ra tech bolt catch and trigger system)
    first lets start with the m14
    the gun is weighty and kicks like no other gbb out of the box, even my scar with the bomber steel bolt is only on par with it. the imitation wood is alright and looks pretty real, although being the guy i am i changed it over for the real wood and now it looks proper and feels it too, i have 5 mags for it (30rnds) and i use propane in mine and it runs great, it was doing 365-375 out of the box on green gas for me and this is why i use it as a dmr it doesn't vent like the ebr does for some reason, it works okay in the cold, but i only keep it on semi as full auto isn't great on these guns and i dont really think it needs the fully auto option..
    range is good due to the long barrel, but its not hugely impressive, unlike the ebr. it is a great rifle and i recommend getting them, i believe they are the nicest m14s on the market but thats my opinion, they may not perform like an aeg but they are great fun.. trust me !

now for the m14 ebr
    this gun is a menacing thing out on the field, scares the **** outta people, its loud, its big and it goes a fair mile!, i have 9 mags (30rnds), it is a lvl 2 ebr which i bought from ra tech, its heavy and fully metal, i run a leapers scope, a qd silence, and a harris bipod, i run it on propane and its doing 400fps, locked to semi and is a dmr of course, it vents like a motha f***er and this makes it impossible to use it in any cold weather !
    when it works its a great bit of kit and i love using it, its one of my babies ! and it brings a huge smile to my face when i fire it! it has all of the ra tech innards too so it it a great gun !!, if you have the cash and you have the hot environment buy one as its fun and performes so nice when you shoot it.

About the Author

Collapse

VUDU Find out more about VUDU
Working...
X