GBB M4's- which is the best?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GBB M4's- which is the best?

Im surprised that no one has really touched upon the new KWA LM4- I hear truly fantastic things about it all over the web and on other forums. Theirs not that many floating about the UK, but the bog standard M4A1 version is selling for 360 at a certain store in the UK of MC kit of the pro variety. Now im afraid this cheaper LM4 has the white trademarks but at the end of the day there not as shouty as their other weapons ,and the finish is fantastic. The other model is the one with a full sweet of Magpul accessories including all the usual MOE stuff and the MOE lower etc etc...thats selling for the eye watering price of 490 here on zero one. The internals are full steel , it has great range and accuracy and is apparently the most resistant to cool down GBBR not on C02- Check out Ckinnerly's video of him doing a full mag dump with bolt lock back in the middle of December- its bloody impressive! Now i have never used a WE , but i would certainly say that the KWA LM4 would give the WE a run for its money as the most "skirmishable" out of the box. From what i have read seen , the performance stock seems to surpass the WE.

Just another option to consider ! Much pricier though...........

Comment

I've just bought my first GBBR after having a try of my mates. Its the WE OB CQB M4. I've decided im going to send it to one of you guys to upgrade! I'm absolute shite at techy stuff, Sooooooooooo any volunteers?

Comment

Send it to who? upgrades are pretty easy on WE M4..most of them are drop in; just the trigger system if you want to change..but the OEM trigger set still is good. You can do most of the upgrades yourself. But to be honest you really dont need to upgrade much on the WE M4. The only i upgrade i recommend is changing is the Charging handle cus they break fast.
        Assumption is the mother of F*&% Ups!

Comment

Originally posted by dj2l8b View Post
          the Charging handle cus they break fast.
          +1

The stock WE charging handle is pretty awful. I use modded real-steel charging handles (just needs a hole drilled through it and a 3/32 roll pin inserted). Don't underestimate how much of an improvement to handling will be made by using a charging handle with a larger latch on it either.

Comment

I know this thread is old but for anyone looking the GHK M4 just came out and if it is ANYTHING like any of there other recent guns it will perform much better than most out of the box. The only problem is that you may have trouble finding upgrades.

Comment

i think the best best gbb m4s are not really m4s but the oldschool granddaddies of m4s ,the we xm177e2 i love using mine and never missed a beat i have fitted a metal bolt unit in it and npas and its monster on range

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ollie frampton Find out more about ollie frampton
              Working...
              X