Collapse

New Wave Small Rice / WE MP7 Review?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Wave Small Rice / WE MP7 Review?

Try holding the selector down in full auto position whilst firing see if that helps. Also How's the blowback in single shot is it good and strong I.e. like it was when new?

Comment

It is new iv fired about 10 mags through just to do hop up and sights, recoil still strong and it can go a whole mag dump no probs

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Comment

Try holding the selector down I the full auto position then. See if that helps. I noticed on an smg8 I had that sometimes the recoil would affect the position of the selector only by a little but seemed enough to stop full auto working

Comment

Yep ur spot on top man thanks, how did u fix it if u did 👍

Comment

Never fixed it on the smg8 maybe a bit of blue tack on underside of fire selector?. Have taken them apart many times I could have a look at mechanism on one but you be invalidating your warranty if you took it to pieces and started modifying stuff. Maybe better to send back

Comment

No problem thanks I will take a look

Comment

I had a look last night and fixed it. If you look on YouTube for how to dissassemble the gun ( removal of fire selector bolt release and trigger) slide out the internals backwards. You will see on right hand side the trigger bar. Nearest the trigger end are 2 cut out holes in the bar..one has the lug that moves with the fire selector in it.
                If you put the fire selector back in and move it you will see what I mean.

You will see in full auto it moves the trigger bar down. To ensure it stays down in full auto just add a small piece of thin plastic (DVD case worked for me) superglued in onto the bottom of the hole.

This means when you rotate the fire selector it pushes the trigger bar downwards earlier and ensures it stays in right place so it doesn't jump out of full auto

Comment

Top man even though gbbrs can be a pain they are great to take apart and tinker with
                  , reminds me of the days on working on the old turbo cars. Thanks again

Comment

Gents,
                    After owning a TM MP7, i am moving to WE, as TM have no after market support anymore and if something breaks thats it..you are fucked..
                    So with all the mentions here..is it a viable purchase? or should be looking at something like VFC?
                    Assumption is the mother of F*&% Ups!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

chaz_r33_gtr Find out more about chaz_r33_gtr
                    Working...
                    X