WE L85a2 review.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: WE L85a2 review.

Out of interest, it's quite straight forward to make the bolt hold back catch work. (although it took me several hours to work out the best way to do it.)

I'm in the process of creating a post on how I did it and will put it up as soon as it's done in the tech help section.
    Don't tell the wife...

Comment

That is one of the things i spent a hell of a lot of time trying to figure out so if you have a simple solution to make it work that would be great

Comment

Threads up now.

Simples I is...
        Don't tell the wife...

Comment

ok just looked at the buying of we sa80 l85 and noticed that the fps is way to high what do i need to buy/mod to get this to be ajustable ? is there going to be a lot more to do to the rif to get it in under 330? any thought idears thanks in advance guys

We can't fight for airsoft without your support. To join or for more information Please take a look at www.ukapu.org.uk

Comment

NPAS mate £25 shipped max depending on where you buy from, its a 5-10min drop in unit but does envolve full dissasembly of the bolt.

If your not sure about fitting it i can fit it for you, all you need to do is send me the bolt.

Comment

Thanks for the info I will look into sorting this out first cheers

We can't fight for airsoft without your support. To join or for more information Please take a look at www.ukapu.org.uk

Comment

they are for sale in the uk if u pm me ill send you the link in fact they are for sale in a shop near me.

Comment

ok guns on order now in need of finding which npas kit i need and where i can get the mags. can anyone help please

Comment

Your best bet for both the NPAS and the mags would be one of the Asian retailers

Comment

Hi i bought a WE L85A2 second hand off of these forums. I have read this thread where it mentions about the We l85 latch being on another airsoft retailers site. I have looked at this part. I want to make my l85 as reliable as possible. Mine already comes with the Ratech steel bolt.

Do i need to get the We reinforced latch?(part 86)? How will this benefit the gun and its function?
                      "Sometimes seen but never heard"

Comment

It wont benefit its function as such, but if it gets caught on your kit it can very easily become dislodged and lost.

I only flicked mine a touch too far and it fell to peices and dropped out.

Comment

Have to say this is a wicked gun. Took me a little while to install the steel bolt and npas. Was louder than i thought and recoils more than i thought it would for an airsoft gun. I like the fact it strips down like the real steel. To me that is alot better than an aeg from a maintenance point of view. Alot easier to keep clean. I can see this becoming my main primary weapon.

I wonder if you can help tisane? I read some where it has tokyo marui style hop up. So would i be able to install a high quality hop rubber? Would i also be able to fit a tight bore barrel?

Comment

I wouldnt know on the hop mate im afraid, i am aware its a VSR type hop rubber but i havent delved that deep into mine because i find the hop more than adequate as standard.

Barrel wise RA-tech do a 540mm (i think) 6.03 tightbore once again not sure on the exact length of the standard one but thats the longest one they do for the OB system atm.
                            But once again im pretty happy with its accuracy myself so havent looked into that side either.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1 View Post

I wonder if you can help tisane? I read some where it has tokyo marui style hop up. So would i be able to install a high quality hop rubber? Would i also be able to fit a tight bore barrel?
                              Yes and yes.

Ensure they are both the VSR type rubber and barrel and you will be fine.
                              I personally use a Falcon green bucking in my G39 with fantastic results.

RA-Tech do a 6.01 tight bore whilst Falcon do 6.03 tight bores.

Comment

Ah thats great news thanks.

Do your L85 sometimes drop bbs short? Like most your bb's will fly to maximum range. But the odd one every now and again flys only about half way. Whilst beinging fired on full out?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

tisane Find out more about tisane
                                Working...
                                X