Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tokyo Marui m870 breacher overview

wow that holster is nice.
    The Airsoft Knowledge Base Project is where we will be building up information, guides, fixes and other Airsoft knowledge.

Comment

I need that holster. Just spent the last hour furiously googling. No joy, even with the image search. What the heck is it and how do I get one?

Comment

You could use a Blackhawk molle weapons catch? It would work the same, but isn't hard plastic.
        “If it means interfering in an ensconced, outdated system, to help just one woman, man or child…I’m willing to accept the consequences.” -Wonder Woman #170

Comment

Best option I found so far. Or I did find some breacher length scabbards. but they'd be a bit of a weird draw from a hip position... As I wrote that I suddenly realised that if you reversed the scabbard so you were drawing across your body that'd be kind of neato.

Comment

I have a breacher scabbard molle'd to my back that i use to holster my breacher, the only problem is i have to pull the pump back before i sheath it otherwise it catches and cocks without loading any pellets, if anyones interessted its a voodoo tactical sheath.

L.

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

Comment

That's the short one?

Comment

Yeah, they also do a short one with a machete sheath for some reason.

L.

Comment

Wow that was hard to find in coyote in the UK. Found one though. Top tip. Cheers mate.

Comment

No problem mate

L.

Comment

Anyone else having a problem with the gas cartridges? so far both mine have eaten the O ring on the release valve in exactly the same way, one of them has begun to leak around the base and the damn o rings are impossible to find. its a 5mm diameter, but 1mm is too thing and 1.5mm is too thick. ive been using Abbey predator, not propane or something silly in them, i wasnt expecting this as a failure point.

COnsidering either;
                      A- angry gun stock ( loose the shortness, but gain gas capacity and benifits of stock as well as removing 7 joints and o rings as points of failure)
                      B- More cartridges and strip/ seal them from factory, and continue hunting for obscure sized o rings. (retain shortness, but lose stability and reliability)
                      -'Sly villain! Thou does not acknowledge thine hits!'
                      -'I doth so, yonder vagabond, but thouest has the control of a nunnery whore, and thine accuracy doth compare to thine codpiece, short of the mark!'

Comment

used mine today with not issues, it a shame your are leaking and a bit of a worry...
                        The Airsoft Knowledge Base Project is where we will be building up information, guides, fixes and other Airsoft knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by Operator_Jester View Post
                          hopefully should be getting one soon....anyone know where I can get this belt clip thing from

Finally found out what this is. It is a "Blade-Tech Ambi Military Remington Shotgun Holster (Small)" and I've found it for $88 so far. Might have to find some more goodies to fund this. Anyone want a reinforced high torque gearbox shell?

Comment

mother of god
                            -'I doth so, yonder vagabond, but thouest has the control of a nunnery whore, and thine accuracy doth compare to thine codpiece, short of the mark!'

Comment

Anyone got any tips for getting DE style shells to feed right? I have a ton of them and really don't want to be forking out for new.

Comment

Are DE the hideous 20 rounders? if so you be foooked.

if they are the thirty rounders, strip clean and regrease. sometimes their is plastic swarf and flash on the insides of them.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

G33m4N Find out more about G33m4N
                                Working...
                                X