Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Maximum length for various environments?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maximum length for various environments?

Just interested as I thoroughly enjoy CQB, but my only nice barrels are 16" or 12". I know what your thinking; "you don't need a 75m R-hop in close quarters. My site has a thing where, the main game is outside then switches to CQB in the same round, no time for rifle switch and it doesn't happen enough to considate a secondary. The same may be the case if there were houses in the middle of a forest.

So, I ask you, as I don't have enough experience with CQB (though I am looking at getting into it but cannot afford to buy new shorter barrels) is 16" and 12" too long for, house to house room clearing / indoor shopping centre style moderate CQB with some long ranges / proper indoor.

sorry if this seems like a stupid question. I am changing from a full length 17" dmr to 12" rifle!

Re: Maximum length for various environments?

Option 2: Draw your pistol

Comment

12in is fine, I have done pleanty of CQB with 14in M4A1 length guns. If its really tight get that pistol out

Comment

If real close CQB then draw the tactical rubber chicken
        sigpic

Comment

Largely irrelevant. You'll get used to using the longer barrel gun in close quarters

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
          -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
          -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Just be aware of is your close direct environment, in addition to your target environment.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk
            Opinions are like ar**holes, everyone has one.

Usually found being very unimpressed by a lot of players, but gets a pleasant surprise when they actually have a clue on a game day.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Digital Find out more about Digital
            Working...
            X