version 3 gearbox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• version 3 gearbox

hi all i posted up about a trigger sticking the other day stripped the gearbox down and rectified this issue however now i have decided to treat the g36 i have as a project so just a few questions:

1. i am changeing the spring guide, cylinder head and air nozzle for metal versions is it worth changeing the piston for a uprgraded one with metal teeth ? and upgradeing the spring end cap to a ball bearing one a silent one as they call them i think ?

2. is it worth putting in metal ball bearing bushies were the gears sit?

3. is it worth getting a upgradeing wireing kit the version 3 gearbox ? everything will be deans connector aswell.

4. i have a suppressor fitted at the moment. was on the gun when i bought it but it has no inned barrel is it worth getting a extended barrell so it goes throught the suppressor ?

5. i am upgrading the air nozzle is it worth upgradeing the tappet arm aswell ?

just so you know aswell i will be running a 9.4v battery eventually aswell.

everything i can change to metal i am. as i wanna a lovely little project to play about with i have no fututre plans to ever sell any of my rifles so spending money isnt really a issue haha be it over a few months but it will be spent haha o also i will be fitting a metal hop up unit the one i have now is bust make sense upgrading it while im replacing it. hence the new spring guide i broke the taps of it. that has pretty much lead me to want to upgrade the rest while i have the box apart.

im new to the techy side of things atm but im used to playing around with bits of kit and thinking logcial about fixing things, but i am more than willing to stick at it. after i have done all of these upgrades will it effect the fps of the weapon if so how to i keep it with site reg fps ?

any help would be really great cheers guys and gals
    [SIGPIC]

About the Author

Collapse

eudean Find out more about eudean
Working...
X