Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marui recoil cqbr help required!!

rightio here goes...

gun has been working an absolute treat, not had an issue, probably due to nearly all the internals being upgraded with mega expensive parts. ie prommy gear set etc.

problem started forst off, with firing full auto on semi, a quick swap to auto, and a burst, then back to semi and it worked again as it should, then that stopped.. it would only fire full auto on semi. i was told that this is probably a cut off leer problem. and apparently, this is a common fault on the recoil m4 series, and this part has not been changed for an after market lever.

i decided to use it for a game of woodland where i would have been fine only having full auto, however after installing one of the stupid quick change batteries, it wouldnt fore at all, would just sort of, 'click' instead. then it suddenly fired a bit then stopped again. after hitting the receiver a little bit, a quick 'inertia' bang on the floor and it worked again, i just fired it until i knew the spring wasnt under compression, and took the battery out and have left it.

dont quote me on it, but its as if something isnt quite lined up where it should be, and a few slaps to the receiver knocks it into place, but then the vibration from the recoil is moving it out of place again..

so is this a cut off lever problem? and if so, second problem, using a search engine, looked up 'cut off lever for marui recoil series' and two come up, a lonex one, and a Prometheus one....however they both look different from one another.

i do believe apart from the top of the gearbox where the piston is housed, and the recoil unit is installed, other than that its a v2 gearbox..

anyone shed some light on this? i could make a video showing the problem if this is the case. might be a job for richardy over at the place to be if you have a recoil m4, but there are plenty of eagle 6 take down videos on youtube, so if its a simple fix i will give it a bash....if i can decipher wht lever i want as i dont want to take it apart, and then leave her in pieces whilst im awating arrival of a new lever.

any help muchly appreciated..

thanks in advance

danny
    “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

About the Author

Collapse

dannyeprice23 a happy go lucky pain in the arse, i am the one who constantly has accidents..to others amusement! Find out more about dannyeprice23
Working...
X