Collapse

Umarex MP5 A5 misfeeding: please help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Umarex MP5 A5 misfeeding: please help!

Recently purchased a used but mint MP5 A5 Sportline which worked well for a short while since will not fire at all, feels like a feeding problem, on firing it sounds like a slight grinding noise. Yet dry firing it sounds perfect and runs smoothly as it should.
    I changed BBs to Devil Blaster to see if it helped but same problem.
    I've cleaned the barrel using the rod but there's no jams at all.

Can anyone help as I really want to skirmish it but I can't use it like this
    HELP

Re: Umarex MP5 A5 misfeeding: please help!

Hello,

Sounds like the sector gear isn't engaging the tappet plate and is also grinding on the spur gear.

Needs opening up and a look inside really.

Thanks

Comment

Thanks for reply, is that something I should attempt as a novice or get checked by a tech?
      As dry firing is completely smooth I figured it must be misfeeding or mag is not lining up correctly, I wanna get to grips with internals but don't really want to wreck a gun by fidgeting with it!

Comment

Opening them up I find easy but it really depends on your mechanical expertise. But there's not a lot can go wrong tbh, there's also loads of you tube videos for advice on disassembling as reassembling gearboxes.

Your mp5 will probs be version 2 - it's the easiest to work on.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by EricWilliams
          Technical support and assistance is formulated for the programs for the injunctions. The tip of the is required because i need help with my assignment for the planned reforms for the options. The assistance is held for the error free configuration for the parts for the mannered items for the students.
          Fuck off Eric!

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

abunaima7 Find out more about abunaima7
          Working...
          X