SG 553/552/551/550 mid-cap mags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SG 553/552/551/550 mid-cap mags

Ladies and Gents- it's an ongoing issue for a lot of people out there- and everyone always has questions about Mag Compatibility- regardless of AEG, GBB or AEP...

So, as you may have guessed- this relates specifically to the G&G SG 552... I Recently came into possession of a G&G SG 552 and am on the hunt for mid-caps (and probably quite a few others to be fair).

Hi-Caps aren't my thing- due to the level of "battle rattle"- and not a fan of the limited capacity of the "low-cap" G&G 30-Rnd (or TM 40 Rnd)- although they look cool- the functionality of low cap mags is a drama- which I'm sure some of you out there have also experienced.

Just wondering if anyone else has found any out there on the web that are any good?

I know ICS made some mags, as well as a company called MAG- however the I-Chi-Shivans aren't compatible with G&G as far as I've gathered- and the MAG Mags require a bit of work/customising to fit- which result in feeding issues...
    TM mags are a snug fit- but do provide the extra 10 rnd capacity- but when you're shooting against those who are packing higher capacity mags- it leaves you needing to reload/re-bomb at inconvenient points...

So, if you've found anything out there OTHER than MAG, TM & ICS- leave a comment, or if you've had success modding any-of them- put some pics up & a guide as to how you worked the magic!!!!

Cheers all,

G

About the Author

Collapse

Hawkeye_450 Find out more about Hawkeye_450
Working...
X